Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! But as it turns out, my quote was on the high end of the trade in price guide on redbook.com.au. Not unreasonable.
Wow, you're the first I've heard to get an alright price, they were quoting me $4k for my motorbike and I ended up selling it to a dealer for $5.9k.

Other people have also made comment how crappy their quotes were.

Well done mate, congrats!

FB70D1EC-0ED2-4F03-908A-72B53583F1F1.jpeg E117A969-C091-42DB-9E32-00DE9966971E.jpeg

I love this. We are literally world class stalkers. Imagine what we could do if we put our mind to a problem haha.
Does sound like there is a huge untapped potential Tesla could use in the fan/stalker/enthusiast ranks. Just wait until Neuralink gets the brain interface deployed, then you can donate unused brain cycles to Tesla for them to use to crack the unsolved problems ;)

They have to take them out of the any containers at some stage, definitely not devanning Auckland Tesla. Surely it's a RORO on the ship, so they just drive them on and drive them off. The ports are generally packed with imported cars.

Looks like it's a container ship... hmmm that would take really long to pack a so many Tesla's in containers... Why does everyone think the cars are on Cap Capricorn ?

C’mon Kiwis this is your time to shine with stalking the port and every container that gets taken off that ship.

Tomorrow us Aussies will get an update on our order pages and be asked for details of where we want to take delivery, if we have finance and a trade in. This will divert all attention away from Auckland.

Seize the day!