Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know anyone who has tried a cheap alternative mobile charger from AliExpress such as https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003651941213.html
I wouldn't use one that requires an adaptor to the Australian GPO type like that, every additional plug/socket in the path is another opportunity for a bad connection to develop that will heat up with the continuous high current draw.

The Tesla one is a pretty good unit, coming with 10A and 15A plugs and supporting up to 32A with third party plugs.

I wouldn't use one that requires an adaptor to the Australian GPO type like that, every additional plug/socket in the path is another opportunity for a bad connection to develop that will heat up with the continuous high current draw.

The Tesla one is a pretty good unit, coming with 10A and 15A plugs and supporting up to 32A with third party plugs.
Yeah but I am going to give my Tesla mobile charger to my sister as she just bought a model 3 and will use it every day to charge from home. I don't need one but want to get one for occasional use like a couple of hours per week.

How about this then:

Sí, no se ve bien. No es pintura en aerosol, sino pintura para automóviles. Tendré que esperar y ver si Tesla me envía una MSDS. ¡Gracias por su ayuda a todos!
Tengo el mismo problema, transporté mi Tesla en barco y me piden la MSDS para entregármela, ¿podrías decirme cómo te comunicaste con TESLA para que te enviaran la MSDS? Gracias

Moderators Note Translation:
I have the same problem, I transported my Tesla by boat and they ask me for the MSDS to give it to me, could you tell me how you communicated with TESLA so that they could send you the MSDS? Thank you

Hi M3 owners,
I've had my M3 LR for over 4 years now and a few weeks ago removed the frunk bin.
I found corrosion on what I believe is a steering component.
I asked the question in the worldwide M3 thread here. (So if interested you can view the few replies.)
IMG_4392.jpg

I scheduled a service centre visit but they said that it was "surface rust" and this is not a steering component.
I'm not going to be driving it for the next 2 months, but after I plan to visit the service centre to get someone to look at it in person rather than a photo.
In the meantime, I'd be grateful if other owners of older M3 would check at some time and report back if they note similar.
Thanks.