Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.... if it wasn't the middle of winter and if I wasn't afraid of my wife declaring me clinically insane...

I am so excited - I feel like going out to Botany on Thursday evening and do an all-nighter waiting for the Cap Capricorn.

... all the while listening to Michael Bublé singing:

.... over and over and over and over again!

• Funny
Reactions: rioli33
.... if it wasn't the middle of winter and if I wasn't afraid of my wife declaring me clinically insane...

I am so excited - I feel like going out to Botany on Thursday evening and do an all-nighter waiting for the Cap Capricorn.

Imagine how that'll sound in your tesla!

• Funny
Reactions: KRMS
EXACTLY!

One of the songs I will be playing on the way home from the delivery centre.

Another one of my favourites will be the apt though slightly anachronistic:

... in reality, knowing how tech savvy I am, I will be lucky to work out the music system within the first week or so of owning the Model 3.
Its also nice to marvel at the extreme quiet and lack of vibrations usually caused by the donkey up front.

Reactions: 1st in Line
Imagine how that'll sound in your tesla!

That’s dedication right there. Cap arrives 11.30am Friday.

It leaves Auckland tomorrow morning. 9am local.

EXACTLY!

One of the songs I will be playing on the way home from the delivery centre.

Another one of my favourites will be the apt though slightly anachronistic:

... in reality, knowing how tech savvy I am, I will be lucky to work out the music system within the first week or so of owning the Model 3.
Press the voice command button and say “Play I’m in love with my car by Queen” and it will pluck it off Spotify and play it for you. Simples. :cool:

hhhmmm, I just took a stroll on Google street view along Port Botany.

While I am not sure if anyone can drive along these roads, the following is the closest you can get to Brotherson Dock 10, which is where the Cap Capricorn is meant to unload (red circle).

Not a bad view, if you can get there?

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 11.09.11 pm.png