Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Web site down for maintenance... [BIG GRIN]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something serious is going down. Bonnie removed the FB post mentioned in this thread! No mention of anything else/new...

Note: she could have made it private, whereas it was not before (i.e. I could see it before and can't now)

You know what's going down? Once Bonnie saw that her status was being monitored, she did the most interesting thing she could. She deleted the Facebook post and disappeared, just to sit back and watch the result :)

I'd say she achieved her goal. Isn't that right, Bonnie?

You know what's going down? Once Bonnie saw that her status was being monitored, she did the most interesting thing she could. She deleted the Facebook post and disappeared, just to sit back and watch the result :)

I'd say she achieved her goal. Isn't that right, Bonnie?

Bonnie has been MIA from these forum since 1433 CDT yesterday. Missing from Twitter since the day before.
I'm getting worried...

I think this is new on the Model X page (at least I never noticed it before and I've checked it a lot). On the front page where you can demo the Falcon wing doors, the headlights of the Model X are now on. Maybe a sign from Tesla?

Yeah yeah yeah...

All in good fun, but can't we please have a moderator change this absolute click-bait thread title?

Oh yeah - I'm a mod. But I've virtually no internet here, and less bandwidth, of which the whole world rejoices.

I think this is new on the Model X page (at least I never noticed it before and I've checked it a lot). On the front page where you can demo the Falcon wing doors, the headlights of the Model X are now on. Maybe a sign from Tesla?

Nope. Those of us who visit the Model X page daily since they slimmed down the page months ago can tell you that nothing is new