Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offering 0% APR on Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Old news.

I'm also tempted by this offer - looks like I can get 4 years 0% on a new or inventory M3. We're looking at replacing our 2nd car (Peugeot e208) with another M3, and as it will be with us a long time, being pre-Highland is not a great concern.

Trouble is I don't really need the car until mid-October...

I'm pretty sure I could order a new M3 before the 0% offer ends, and delay delivery until late September (which would be fine), as the terms say "PCP rates valid for new orders placed until 31st August or as long as stocks lasts when taking delivery before or on 30th September 2023".

However, what about on an inventory car, can I delay delivery on one of those for a while? I will try and check with Tesla, but people on here seem to know more than them!

I'm also tempted by this offer - looks like I can get 4 years 0% on a new or inventory M3. We're looking at replacing our 2nd car (Peugeot e208) with another M3, and as it will be with us a long time, being pre-Highland is not a great concern.

Trouble is I don't really need the car until mid-October...

I'm pretty sure I could order a new M3 before the 0% offer ends, and delay delivery until late September (which would be fine), as the terms say "PCP rates valid for new orders placed until 31st August or as long as stocks lasts when taking delivery before or on 30th September 2023".

However, what about on an inventory car, can I delay delivery on one of those for a while? I will try and check with Tesla, but people on here seem to know more than them!
In the same situation don’t need it now but tempting offer. However having owned the current model 3 I kinda feel the highlands model will be a big shift in terms of hardware. I am happy with the software wise in terms of HS3 so wouldn’t mind if there is a big shift in terms of software. But hardware wise if there is a change I will regret and I am hoping the hardware change is a coupe/hatch like an A5/Model S look from the leaked pictures. So I think I’ll wait.

How’s the e208 I am slightly tempted by the Peugeots after driven the 5008 on a road trip. Their new e3008 interior looks nice for a mid level SUVs. Also the e2008 the updated version that will come in October looks really compact and nice looking. Hope the battery works fine and get miles as they claim for the £40000 sticker price.

I don’t get the fuss about highland. HW4 sounds like some nice camera upgrades but we aren’t likely to get FSD in the UK anytime soon so the faster internals won’t be useful. still no USS and no 360 cam to compensate (seriously you’re doing a camera revamp put a couple extra to do 360 might even help your godawful parking assist)

A lot of the core changes are likely focused on making it cheaper to build for Tesla

So you’re down to ventilated seats and external styling tweaks whihc you’d get on any facelift car. Yes some will wait for that, others won’t care.

We’ve had fairly sizeable improvements without this much hoopla - heated rear seats, heat pump, matrix lights (useless as they are), heated wheel, power boot, infotainment computer upgrade

How’s the e208 I am slightly tempted by the Peugeots after driven the 5008 on a road trip. Their new e3008 interior looks nice for a mid level SUVs. Also the e2008 the updated version that will come in October looks really compact and nice looking. Hope the battery works fine and get miles as they claim for the £40000 sticker price.
The e208 has been ok - just coming to the end of the 3 year lease so time for a change. The Peugeot app is pretty much useless, and having to take it back to the dealer for software upgrades has been a pain. Oh, and of course, Peugeot insisting on an annual (or less) service...

We test drove the Renault Megane E-Tech yesterday, and that again was 'ok', but I'm pretty sure I'll have the same comments as the Peugeot tbh. Plus, it's £40K and didn't have electric seats or a powered tailgate...

Don't get me started on the four (yes, four) multifunction stalks on the steering wheel, and the buttons peppered all over the place...

And without wishing to open old wounds on here, the auto wipers on the Renault were very poor indeed...

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: spdpsba