Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla reduced price by $2k for M3, $5k for S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PNWLeccy

Jul 11, 2019
Denver
Tesla just reduced M3 prices by $2k

SR+: $37,990
LR AWD: $46,990
M3P: $54,990

They've also reduced S/X prices by $5k

As a current owner looking to possible trade-in for Model Y it sucks but kind of expected this to happen and there are bigger economic trends at work right now anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla just reduced M3 prices by $2k

SR+: $37,990
LR AWD: $46,990
M3P: $54,990

They've also reduced S/X prices by $5k

As a current owner looking to possible trade-in for Model Y it sucks but kind of expected this to happen and there are bigger economic trends at work right now anyways
Still include AP? Could be part of the master plan.

Figures. I just put in an order for a M3 LR on Saturday. I havent even been assigned a VIN yet. I dont suppose I could cancel this order and reorder under the new price? I know I’d lose the first $100 but still.

Figures. I just put in an order for a M3 LR on Saturday. I havent even been assigned a VIN yet. I dont suppose I could cancel this order and reorder under the new price? I know I’d lose the first $100 but still.
As long as you haven’t received your vehicle, you will get the new price. So whatever you owe will be reduced by $2k- no need to change your existing order. Congrats!

Yeah I just emailed mine as well. I can't imagine they won't accommodate. The price decrease taking effect literally the first business day after I placed my order over the holiday weekend, it's pretty bad PR if they don't budge.