Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I got teams to work with camera and mic! I opened Zoom... used the Google SSO option... which had a generic "Google" link at the bottom. Went to it and googled teams... Signed in, and bing badda boom camera and mic available... not the easiest hack but does prove it is there waiting to be enabled!
PXL_20230322_003839793.MP.jpg

Well I got teams to work with camera and mic! I opened Zoom... used the Google SSO option... which had a generic "Google" link at the bottom. Went to it and googled teams... Signed in, and bing badda boom camera and mic available... not the easiest hack but does prove it is there waiting to be enabled!View attachment 919978
Thanks for the hack. Let's keep the secret between us otherwise Tesla is gonna patch that pretty soon I reckon

According to the twitterverse, service mode is available now on 2023.6.8?
I haven't got it, but if anyone wants to try:

Software -> hold Model Y logo for 2-3 seconds and release. Password is service

EDIT: I can't remember if it was disabled in the old versions or just geofenced

EDIT 2: Just realised there's a standalone thread: Service Mode in Australia

Last edited:
Received 2023.6.8 today. The Zoom camera angle isn't that flattering for those of us with not much hair but I guess not much can be done with the screen and camera locations fixed!

I was able to access service mode as well, although I don't know if I could've before or not. For those of us in mobile service tech regions, access isn't geofenced but I have been told it worked only during your scheduled appointment time - I guess "chronofenced" would be the word. Again, I'm not sure if this actually was the case since I never tried it!