Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right. Yes, controls for all four windows are on the driver's door handle. The windows sometimes wind halfway or all the way down, and it doesn't seem to be connected to me closing the door or holding the handle (or even being in the car, sometimes).
A number of my work colleagues with both model 3/Y were getting the window drop issue after selecting climate on. We were all on the same software but it didn’t affect everyone. Seemed to have sorted out a few updates ago for us.

it's only for model 3/Y cars. you get an option to activate AP with a single pull of the stalk.

It's good to see Tesla are putting the resources where they're most needed: To program the ability to activate an autopilot that hasn't been improved in 3 years. Mine still degrades the speed limit to 40 behind a bus, it still thinks lane open indicators in tunnels and on bridges are traffic lights.

They're hopeless. edit: incompetent asshats is more like it. hopeless is far too kind.