Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla staff have an all hands meeting (1st Oct).. Model Y about to go on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
loltesla.jpg

Llama.

Lurking somewhere up North.
Jan 25, 2021
Who knows?
I took delivery of my M3 in March 2021. I would have preferred a MY. But couldn’t wait any longer for a new car.

According to Autotrader etc my M3 is worth roughly what I paid when new (if not more). That’s crazy

Should I swap my M3 for a MY? That’s a tough one. I’ve grown to love my M3.

my M3 already feels like a pretty big car and I’ve even managed family camping and several trips to the tip.

Im not sure I would swap my M3 for a MY. I don’t think I need a bigger car.

Last edited:

couplands

Oct 28, 2018
UK
I took delivery of my M3 in March 2021. I would have preferred a MY. But couldn’t wait any longer for a new car.

According to Autotrader etc my M3 is worth roughly what I paid when new (if not more). That’s crazy

Should I swap my M3 for a MY? That’s a tough one. I’ve grown to love my M3.

my M3 already feels like a pretty big car and I’ve even managed family camping and several trips to the tip.

Im not sure I would swap my M3 for a MY. I don’t think I need a bigger car.
From the images and videos I've seen of the MY, I think aesthetically it doesn't look as balanced as the M3. More practical for sure and I love the higher driving position. But the looks aint great...;-(

I have a M3 on order for November delivery, so not sure if I'd swap (if the option was available)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC