Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla staff have an all hands meeting (1st Oct).. Model Y about to go on sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loltesla.jpg

I took delivery of my M3 in March 2021. I would have preferred a MY. But couldn’t wait any longer for a new car.

According to Autotrader etc my M3 is worth roughly what I paid when new (if not more). That’s crazy

Should I swap my M3 for a MY? That’s a tough one. I’ve grown to love my M3.

my M3 already feels like a pretty big car and I’ve even managed family camping and several trips to the tip.

Im not sure I would swap my M3 for a MY. I don’t think I need a bigger car.

Last edited:
I took delivery of my M3 in March 2021. I would have preferred a MY. But couldn’t wait any longer for a new car.

According to Autotrader etc my M3 is worth roughly what I paid when new (if not more). That’s crazy

Should I swap my M3 for a MY? That’s a tough one. I’ve grown to love my M3.

my M3 already feels like a pretty big car and I’ve even managed family camping and several trips to the tip.

Im not sure I would swap my M3 for a MY. I don’t think I need a bigger car.
From the images and videos I've seen of the MY, I think aesthetically it doesn't look as balanced as the M3. More practical for sure and I love the higher driving position. But the looks aint great...;-(

I have a M3 on order for November delivery, so not sure if I'd swap (if the option was available)....

Status
Not open for further replies.