Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I was at the Lehigh Valley Mall on Saturday and didn't see any construction going on. That said, I wasn't the driver, so I didn't get to drive around the entire mall looking. I only saw maybe 30% of the parking lot. I'll be back in the area in 3 weeks with a car, so I'll try to carve out time to scope it out more thoroughly.
Thanks! Note I started a thread specific for Whitehall:

Whitehall ( Allentown) Superchargers Updates

Tesla has always been very responsive. I sent an e-mail to Tesla yesterday about the number of stalls being wrong on the Tesla web site for Cranberry and Albany (3 vs 6), and got the following reply today. I checked and the Tesla web site now has the correct numbers.

Thank you for the email and bringing this to our attention. The numbers have been updated by our website team to show 6 stalls.

Happy Charging,
The Tesla Supercharger Team

Besides letting TMC know of problems with Superchargers, send an e-mail to [email protected] and let them know. If it's urgent (like a stall not working), call them at 877-798-3752. I have always received prompt, friendly, and appreciative support.

For the Supercharger Cabinet, that is the best I have. Got it one night at Moab when they were finishing up the connections.

For those that visit sites under construction, grab more of those interesting "innards" pictures.

I learned recently that Tesla is now having their Supercharger cabinets built in Mexico. They used to be built by a subcontractor in Silicon Valley.

Should be room for some cold beers . . .

cold_beer.jpg

Located in company reserved spots so maybe they intend to use them during business hours & have them available on weekends for owners.

Space, the Final Frontier!

Or maybe Tesla recognizes the significant queueing at Hawthorne and is putting in the Mobile Supercharger with a pair of dedicated Charging Stalls until the mystery, nearby "Coming Soon" site is completed.

Giving up parking spaces for the executives is an extreme sacrifice; this could be a very strong indication of Tesla's support of Superchargers and the Model S owners!

You are correct. Usually there are two charging stations (stalls) per cabinet, but sometimes site issues limit the number of charging stations to an odd number. This mean that one cabinet is connected to a single charging station.

• Harris Ranch has 7 Stations
  • San Marcos has 5 Stations
  • Ellensburg has 5 Stations
  • Madison has 3 Stations
  • Cranberry has 3 Stations
  • Roseville has 7 Stations

Space(s), the Final Frontier!
Harris Ranch also has that single stall by the shell gas station!
Although I think that one is 90kw max, unless its been upgraded if its still there at all.

Anyone been to Harris ranch lately and used the single charger?

Harris Ranch also has that single stall by the shell gas station!
Although I think that one is 90kw max, unless its been upgraded if its still there at all.

Anyone been to Harris ranch lately and used the single charger?

I think The Woz was down there a few weeks ago and was photographed plugging into that old, solo one. Still looked like the original 90 kW-type stall.