Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it means central passage - but of what? :crying:

Read a little further in the Wiki link...Middelfart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The town name Middelfart means central passage – and refers to one of the three ferry links formerly connecting the island of Funen with the peninsula of Jutland – the other two being Strib and Føns.

On the way from mainland Europe to Copenhagen...and on the way to Norway.

Any bets on which island gets connected first, Texas or Norway? My bet is on Norway to get connected first.

In the New England regional thread, cfava reports that an 8-stall supercharger is in the permitting process in Sagamore, Massachusetts. The site plan is on the agenda for public hearing on June 12th. The location is the Dunkin Donuts at 24 Meetinghouse Lane.

Any TMC members attending? Thanks if you are. Always helps to have an S owner, with their car, at one of these meetings.

Looks like they have new development processes?

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/greenville

greenville.png

The new coming soon screens mostly (but not entirely) line up with the Coming Soon dots on the map, but we have lots more information.

They have that coming soon screen for Coeur d'Alene, South Hill VA, Charlotte NC, Gainesville, Tampa, Auburn MA (not Sturbridge), Portsmouth NH, and Toronto!

The coming soon screen shows up for Manteca, "Downtown LA", San Diego, Indio, Primm, El Centro, Wickenburg, Casa Grande, St George, Nephi, Atlanta, Tifton, Allentown (not Whitehall), Edison, Sagamore, Squamish, Cornwall, Kingston, and Drummondville.

They don't have the coming soon screen for Oxnard, Truckee, Sheridan, Gillette, Limon, Goodland, Hays, Chattanooga, Dayton, Hope, Kamloops, Revelstoke, Chatham-Kent, Belleville, or Barrie.

Last edited:
The new coming soon screens mostly (but not entirely) line up with the Coming Soon dots on the map, but we have lots more information.

They have that coming soon screen for Coeur d'Alene, South Hill VA, Charlotte NC, Gainesville, Tampa, Auburn MA (not Sturbridge), Portsmouth NH, and Toronto!

The coming soon screen shows up for Manteca, San Diego, Indio, Primm, El Centro, Wickenburg, Casa Grande, St George, Nephi, Atlanta, Tifton, Allentown (not Whitehall), Edison, Sagamore, Squamish, Cornwall, Kingston, and Drummondville.

They don't have the coming soon screen for Oxnard, Truckee, Sheridan, Gillette, Limon, Goodland, Hays, Chattanooga, Dayton, Hope, Kamloops, Revelstoke, Chatham-Kent, Belleville, or Barrie.

Awesome work.

I wonder if the map on the right hand side is lined up to where the Superchargers are supposed to be located. For instance the satellite map on http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/atlanta appears to be the proposed location for Atlanta. I wonder if that could be true for other locations. It might help us guess the locations for these Superchargers. Or I could be over analyzing it...

Last edited: