Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome work.

I wonder if the map on the right hand side is lined up to where the Superchargers are supposed to be located. For instance the satellite map on http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/atlanta appears to be the proposed location for Atlanta. I wonder if that could be true for other locations. It might help us guess the locations for these Superchargers. Or I could be over analyzing it...

The Manteca one also appears to be centered over where the supercharger is supposed to be located.

Awesome work.

I wonder if the map on the right hand side is lined up to where the Superchargers are supposed to be located. For instance the satellite map on http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/atlanta appears to be the proposed location for Atlanta. I wonder if that could be true for other locations. It might help us guess the locations for these Superchargers. Or I could be over analyzing it...

Indio and Sagamore do appear to be centered on the supercharger site, but Nephi is not. So there may or may not be more information there to find precise locations. It's certainly worth a try for supecharger sleuths.

Indio and Sagamore do appear to be centered on the supercharger site, but Nephi is not. So there may or may not be more information there to find precise locations. It's certainly worth a try for supecharger sleuths.

I looked at the Atlanta map a bit closer, changed the satellite view to the normal map (by looking at the source code), and it's not the proposed location for Atlanta. Yes, it may be a good start but may not be accurate. At least by finding the individual pages, we know what cities they're in. For instance, I don't think we knew the proposed Charlotte, NC location was actually in city limits. However if the page exists and isn't a standard 404/redirected page from them, then at least we've narrowed that part down.

The new coming soon screens mostly (but not entirely) line up with the Coming Soon dots on the map, but we have lots more information.

They have that coming soon screen for Coeur d'Alene, South Hill VA, Charlotte NC, Gainesville, Tampa, Auburn MA (not Sturbridge), Portsmouth NH, and Toronto!

The coming soon screen shows up for Manteca, "Downtown LA", San Diego, Indio, Primm, El Centro, Wickenburg, Casa Grande, St George, Nephi, Atlanta, Tifton, Allentown (not Whitehall), Edison, Sagamore, Squamish, Cornwall, Kingston, and Drummondville.

They don't have the coming soon screen for Oxnard, Truckee, Sheridan, Gillette, Limon, Goodland, Hays, Chattanooga, Dayton, Hope, Kamloops, Revelstoke, Chatham-Kent, Belleville, or Barrie.

Nice work.

Here is the list of 28 "Coming Soon" pages.

AZ, Casa Grande Casa Grande Supercharger | Tesla Motors
AZ, Wickenburg Wickenburg Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, El Centro El Centro Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Indio Indio Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Los Angeles Downtown Los Angeles Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, Manteca Manteca Supercharger | Tesla Motors
CA, San Diego San Diego Supercharger | Tesla Motors
FL, Tampa Tampa Supercharger | Tesla Motors
FL, Gainesville Gainesville Supercharger | Tesla Motors
GA, Atlanta Atlanta Supercharger | Tesla Motors
GA, Tifton Tifton Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ID, Coeur d’Alene Coeur d'Alene Supercharger | Tesla Motors
MA, Auburn Auburn Supercharger | Tesla Motors
MA, Sagamore Sagamore Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NC, Charlotte Charlotte Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NH, Portsmouth Portsmouth Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NJ, Edison Edison Supercharger | Tesla Motors
NV, Primm Primm Supercharger | Tesla Motors
PA, Allentown Allentown Supercharger | Tesla Motors
SC, Greenville Greenville Supercharger | Tesla Motors
UT, Nephi Nephi Supercharger | Tesla Motors
UT, St. George St. George Supercharger | Tesla Motors
VA, South Hill South Hill Supercharger | Tesla Motors
BC, Squamish Squamish Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Cornwall Cornwall Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Kingston Kingston Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Toronto http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/toronto
QC, Drummondville Drummondville Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Found one more Coming Soon page:

AZ, Cordes Lake Cordes Lake Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Good find. Tesla must have literally just posted that because it was not up 10 minutes ago. The last "Coming Soon" is ON, Barrie

Here are the 29 "Coming Soon" Pages:

AZ, Cordes Lakes Cordes Lake Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Toronto Toronto Supercharger | Tesla Motors

I need some forum members help: My brother, who has lived in Portland, Maine for years and is fairly well connected is interested in an S and an X. He is waiting for the SC network to become more complete before ordering. He is quite willing to help 'try' to smooth the process for TM with local governing bodies towards adoption of SC sites in Maine.

Two questions: 1. Is there someone specific in the SC division of TM to contact about potential sites in Maine?

2. How have many of you found out about TM SC site proposals? Calling local malls? Just watching the newspapers?

Thanks Al

Good find. Tesla must have literally just posted that because it was not up 10 minutes ago. The last "Coming Soon" is ON, Barrie

Here are the 29 "Coming Soon" Pages:

AZ, Cordes Lakes Cordes Lake Supercharger | Tesla Motors
ON, Toronto Toronto Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Can the ones on this list missing from the wiki maps be added ?

Can the ones on this list missing from the wiki maps be added ?

Not really? We don't have addresses/GPS coordinates. I think it helps us with our detective work but there are still too many unknowns right now. For instance I've contacted Tifton, GA (no permit), Atlanta, GA (no permit), Gainesville, FL (doesn't know anything), Tampa, FL (doesn't know anything), South Hill, VA (no permit). I don't think we know enough information about these yet to move too far forward. This list helps us identify which municipalities we need to talk to though.

I need some forum members help: My brother, who has lived in Portland, Maine for years and is fairly well connected is interested in an S and an X. He is waiting for the SC network to become more complete before ordering. He is quite willing to help 'try' to smooth the process for TM with local governing bodies towards adoption of SC sites in Maine.

Two questions: 1. Is there someone specific in the SC division of TM to contact about potential sites in Maine?

2. How have many of you found out about TM SC site proposals? Calling local malls? Just watching the newspapers?

Thanks Al

For 2, folks have been digging up applications for permits from the local city website and such. Sometimes, calling businesses around potential sites has helped.

For 1, [email protected] is probably a good start. They have been very responsive to a lot of queries.

For 2, folks have been digging up applications for permits from the local city website and such. Sometimes, calling businesses around potential sites has helped.

For 1, [email protected] is probably a good start. They have been very responsive to a lot of queries.

1) Yes suggest emailing them too as it's a bit more personable then submitting your "proposal" through their website. However it looks like they may have a new email address for just this purpose. Website form - http://teslafactory.wufoo.com/forms/supercharging/

2) I've gone off tips here and also contacted businesses, cities and counties to find more. The information we just found out in the main thread about all the coming soon pages is a good way to start narrowing down what local governments to reach out to.

Last edited:
1) Yes suggest emailing them too as it's a bit more personable then submitting your "proposal" through their website. However it looks like they may have a new email address for just this purpose. I didn't know until I just went to the website. Email - [email protected] / website form - Destination Charging

2) I've gone off tips here and also contacted businesses, cities and counties to find more. The information we just found out in the main thread about all the coming soon pages is a good way to start narrowing down what local governments to reach out to.

destinationcharging@ is probably for business owners that want to install HPWC's for a "discount". I know they were running a program that was like buy one get one or buy two get one free. these "destination chargers" were meant to be a filler between superchargers at the actual destinations (aka hotels in cities) for travelers.

destinationcharging@ is probably for business owners that want to install HPWC's for a "discount". I know they were running a program that was like buy one get one or buy two get one free. these "destination chargers" were meant to be a filler between superchargers at the actual destinations (aka hotels in cities) for travelers.

I wasn't reading, again...updated my post with the correct information. Thanks for the catch.

During the Q&A section of the shareholder meeting (40:00), Elon talked about increasing the Supercharger output above 135kW. This will not decrease the current speeds much from 170 miles/30 mins but will help support a more full location correct? I believe that if a car is already charger at a location and another car leverages the same Supercharger cabinet (I think thats the term 1A / 1B) that the second car will have a slower charge rate. If the Superchargers are increased beyond 135kW this would help the second car's charge rate. Did I understand that correct?

2014 Shareholder Meeting | Tesla Motors

The article title is a bit misleading, as the article states that there are now three Superchargers in China, one inBeijing and two in Shanghai.

China is going to be a tremendous market for Tesla.

Whats misleading about this? As long as the Beijing Supercharger location is actually live, they would have 3. However the website says it's not working. Not sure who is correct. Maybe someone could look for it on their Nav?

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/beijing

... I've contacted Tifton, GA (no permit), Atlanta, GA (no permit), Gainesville, FL (doesn't know anything), Tampa, FL (doesn't know anything), South Hill, VA (no permit). I don't think we know enough information about these yet to move too far forward. This list helps us identify which municipalities we need to talk to though.

Anyone spoken with the town clerk in Auburn, MA lately to ask about a permit application? I'm happy to contact them, but don't want to bombard them if others have already tried...