Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever wonder what's inside a Supercharger terminal? Here's some photos a club member took before they energized the Lake City Supercharger Station.

Lake City Supercharger 2.jpg

Lake City Supercharger 3.jpg

Lake City Supercharger 4.jpg

Lake City Supercharger 5.jpg

Larry

Tesla messed up the deployment of the latest Supercharger (Lake City, FL) page last night, again. The Supercharger is listed on the Find Us list/map and finally showed up on the Superchargers list but is still missing from the Superchargers map. I will not be emailing my contact to notify them of the issue, but if anyone else would like to, I will provide you with the person's email address who is responsible for the pages. Just PM me.

2014.08.22 - Tesla Motors - Supercharger  Map - Missing Lake City FL.png

2014.08.22 - Tesla Motors - Supercharger  List.png

I will repeat here the hint that I gave yesterday on the Lake City thread relating to the location of the 2014 Tesla Map red dot near Miami. Perhaps, this red dot should be on the coming soon version...

The answer from Cottonwood the Magnificent is "Land that is a little more expensive now than when sold by the Everglades Plantation Company." The question is, "What will unite the I-95 and I-75 Supercharger highways?"

My guess:

Hollywood Airport

I am afraid not.

Hint: I put hyperlinks within the clue...

By the end of 2014 Tesla must get 85 {by my count} more supercharger sites live here in the U. S. to meet their map expectations. Today is 8-24-14. So we will probably see many..many more go live these last four months of the year...... once everyones summer vacations are over. Usually after Labor Day. That is a huge number, but I believe in Tesla, and that they will get it done!

Last edited:
Autoexpress in the UK have produced a report about driving from London to Birmingham and back using the Tesla Superchargers. It said that they drove 234 miles in 5 hours using the supercharger network, 2 years ago they did the trip in a Nissan leaf and it took 15 hours.

We drive the Tesla Supercharger superhighway | Auto Express

There is a map of the planned network in the UK, do not know where they got it from as it is incorrect - there is already a supercharger in Birmingham.