Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what if we are at B and heading towards C? The run up to 900 could have been the run to 5...
We've just been through A to C (hopefully) and have either completed leg #1 (hopefully) or will soon. I'm looking for support at 650 tomorrow or at worst 618 before buying some calls or selling puts for April 2nd.

• Informative
Reactions: AZRI11
This is a very real impact from climate change. Hops in particular are sensitive to climate, nearly as much as grapes. Sure you can make beer with just grain but you won't enjoy it.

I'm a pacifist myself, though I dabble in being a jerk here and there. That said, if beer, coffee, and wine become impossible to source or just cost prohibitive, I will fully support any climate denier being given the Marie Antoinette treatment. I'm not willing to deal with people under forced sobriety.
Wow, I've long been concerned about climate change, but is becoming serious! Can someone give Greta a call, that girl needs to get on it again!

Why don't you start a couch cleaning service in the neighbourhood. That way you can collect some money even if the couch is empty ;)

BTW, I did buy some today but again too high at $673. I need to learn to aim my orders lower and/or have more patience
Right now you can stop watching the $TSLA ticker and tune into the US 10 Year Treasury - if that's heading down, set your buy orders lower, simple as that, all rationality is out of the window for the moment

The good news is, that the bounce-back will be even more severe, as we saw last week with the +20% day

Macro's are green....beer....I feel we might break out of the 650/700 today....beer.
My mountain conquering skills are growing.....beer.

The fact of the matter is...I like beer.

beer.gif

TLDR: Adam Jonas predicts sub $5k Ev costing about $3k after the model 2.

The interesting part of this to me is that we are seeing a mainstream analyst acknowledge the impact of Tesla’s “machine that builds the machine” / manufacturing prowess.

“According to Adam Jonas, who is a Morgan Stanley analyst, the cheap Tesla announces the arrival of an even more affordable EV, a sub-$5,000 EV, one that would eventually end up costing around $3,000. Jonas doesn’t provide a clear time frame as to when this super-affordable EV would hit the market, although he...”

Last edited:

The interesting part of this to me is that we are seeing a mainstream analyst acknowledge the impact of Tesla’s machine that build the machine / manufacturing prowess.

“According to Adam Jonas, who is a Morgan Stanley analyst, the cheap Tesla announces the arrival of an even more affordable EV, a sub-$5,000 EV, one that would eventually end up costing around $3,000. Jonas doesn’t provide a clear time frame as to when this super-affordable EV would hit the market, although he...”
That's a Facebook stuff kind of an imaginary Fairy tale.

Reactions: wtlloyd

The interesting part of this to me is that we are seeing a mainstream analyst acknowledge the impact of Tesla’s machine that build the machine / manufacturing prowess.

Just doesn’t make sense to build $5k car, which is essentially like the cheapest car sold in the word today.

I think the lowest tesla may go for is $15k car but that too I don’t see happening. Most likely Model2 will be the lowest Tesla will ever produce, because at that time they should have reasonable FSD. After that Tesla would rather operate fleet cars than sell it in volumes. We will see.

Just doesn’t make sense to build $5k car, which is essentially like the cheapest car sold in the word today.

I think the lowest tesla may go for is $15k car but that too I don’t see happening. Most likely Model2 will be the lowest Tesla will ever produce, because at that time they should have reasonable FSD. After that Tesla would rather operate fleet cars than sell it in volumes. We will see.

25K car is essentially for China market, to keep competition in check. ( and will slowly be made available in EU, US)

Many other models like Vans, Buses, coupes, convertibles, mowers, tractors etc etc. needed in road map. Hell, we even need more paint options.

AJ says 5K car, I say 50M electric aero plane ;)

5K car - 4wheels and a powerpack ;) -- steering, yoke not provided, drive using your smart phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Norwalk79

I don’t imagine this impacts large numbers of Tesla sales, but something the Fudsters may run with; and good for the longs to be aware of nonetheless.

May also be connected with geopolitical sabre rattling of late.

Last edited:

I thought Tesla was just another dumb car company? /s ;)

Reactions: capster

There already a $4k "car" if you really want to call it that way:

It is Gordo's favorite as it is outselling the Model 3, but "NEDC range of 120 km (75 mi)" with no air bags, it is a 2 seater death-trap

Reactions: JRP3