Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It CAN be. Don't check the stock, don't check TMC. ESPECIALLY NO OPTIONS, NO MARGIN.

Just buy every week, dollar cost averaging in.

Anyone actually do it the easy way? I don't because I'm too stupid, too stubborn, too greedy. :D
That's how I've survived so far. I try to only check the ticker a few times a day, I rarely read this thread any more but there are a lot of smart people here. The few people I talk to about investing in TSLA say they could never handle the pressure of losing over a million or gaining over a million in a day, but that's become the norm for me. It's just Monopoly money since I never sell. I rarely look at my brokerage account. Though I do frequently wish I had more spare cash to buy more shares to hold, but I won't use margin. Life is tough enough already.

If v11/fsd 9.0 are really a step change and massive improvements I feel like it would be unlikely Tesla would release them without an event. And they cant offer a subscription for FSD if there aren't features worth subscribing to. Not saying that I think this is happening on june 3rd. But If not June 3rd then there needs to be another event on deck IMO.

Given that there's quite a bit of speculation that the X and S are delayed in part because of this software release it makes sense to do it at the same time I guess?

You forgot about AI day? :eek:

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Slightly OT: John Oliver did an excellent expose in his show y'day night - about how you can pretty much buy airtime on local news for about 1700-3500.

Who's not to say the same happens with mainstream CNBC with someone paying for the likes of Irwin and Gordon etc. The particularly interesting tidbit was about the value of the video clip that can be plastered all over social media which is usually what we see happening with these hit-pieces. Just look at this: GLJ Research

DAMNIT. I was bullish until drama clown with two last names ran his mouth off.

Not going to sell or short but won't be surprised if we dip on the 3rd or 4th. Hope we get surprised to the upside.

@UnknownSoldier - I'm betting this guy grew up on chia, kombucha and avocado toast. I think you'd ragdoll him.
Has he hyped things before that turned out to be nothing? I only recently started following him since he tweeted about his source in Tesla, but I might not be aware if he's been inaccurate before

There's a clubhouse session going on with Omar, Sawyer, Alex, K10 etc - Tesla June 3rd event—Meditations & insider information - Tesla Universe
The idea is that he will deny anything not related and say no comment on items that he cannot leak prior to it to protect the source.

Sawyer basically replied no comment on a few things as of now:
V11 release
4680 ramp sandbagged, will be used in the Plaid as well as the Plaid+
Range on Plaid/Plaid+

Denied FSD Beta twice now.

Last edited:
…say no comment on items that he cannot leak prior to it to protect the source.

Sawyer basically replied no comment on a few things as of now:

4680 ramp sandbagged, will be used in the Plaid as well as the Plaid+
Well, there was a rumor that S/Plaid was being held up by a missing part….

Omar is talking about Plaid+ here...

Regular Plaid with 18650 cells in the car they are delivering in June.. that is what they want customers to order right now...

I don't think Plaid+ will overshadow it on the night...

People are overlooking how good the regular Plaid version is, the specs tell the story..

Sawyer just answered that there are things that people have not asked that he knows about re: events on 03-June. So people need to improve their imagination and ask the right question for him to say 'No Comment'.

Adds along with his earlier comment that there's enough he knows to warrant a 'one more thing' at the event.

Electric bike?

Sawyer: "V4 charges crazy fast". So pretty much confirmed that there is going to be the battery day supported higher charging rates for the 4680 cars.

Q: Are the specs on the Model S Long Range sandbagged.
A: No Comment.

Q. Will the Model S Plaid have more than 420m of range
A: No Comment.

all fine and good that he said no comment a lot, what did he straight up say was wrong or straight up say was not happening. What if anything did he say other than No Comment?

If all he says is no comment all night then we just need to ask him a few things we know aren't happening and it all falls apart.

* did Tesla find Jimmy Hoffa?
* Will 2022 Teslas only be sold in Taxicab Yellow?
* Do some Telsas come with bags of cash and/or cocaine in the back seat?

and so on. Not very informative if he only says No Comment to those as well.