Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI
January Shanghai delivery numbers may be published this coming Friday or Monday.
Many are expecting 60k deliveries (local + export). Don't be alarmed if the number is lower.
In this Wu Wa video, I see about 5k cars at the Luchao port waiting to be loaded onto ships. This was Feb 5, so it is likely due to the Chinese New Year, that these vehicles were produced in January. So if we see a number like 55k, no worries . . . it's just a timing issue and Tesla would catch up in February.

If you promise to provide a cogent, correct demonstration as to how they can be used for good I promise I shall not Mod-delete your response. Just this once.
Did this get answered? Apologies if it did, some simple examples:
- you need to sell some shares to pay something, the share price is $900, you sell c900's for the coming expiry to lock in the sell price and gain the premium on top
- you wish to buy some $TSLA, but the current price ($907) is higher than you'd like, so you sell p900's for the coming expiry, you pocket the premium and the puts exercise, thus you get the shares at a lower cost price
- you're worried about macro volatility, but don't want to sell your $TSLA in case the fear is unfounded, to insure your investment, you buy June éé p900's, guaranteeing a sell price in case the markets crash

Norway final demand sankey diagram:

Great resource.

Needs 2020 & 2021 data.

Wondering what angle DOWN I should draw on graph....

1644329948444.png

Electric Vehicle registrations in Europe: 14 countries, 90+% of BEV market or as I prefer, Quarterly. Looks like large, early 2019 Tesla deliveries had an effect on oil demand (too early for covid effects). Should be even greater effect now (cumulative, other brands, more years/deliveries).

1644330097454.png

You just had to mention that color...
Obviously you're joking, but I'm leaning into this superstition.

This board has never been about momentum and "not jinxing" things. It's about the fundamental value of TSLA. All this superstition talk smacks of Reddit to me.

TMC must be based on absolute certainty! :)

FYI
January Shanghai delivery numbers may be published this coming Friday or Monday.
Many are expecting 60k deliveries (local + export). Don't be alarmed if the number is lower.
In this Wu Wa video, I see about 5k cars at the Luchao port waiting to be loaded onto ships. This was Feb 5, so it is likely due to the Chinese New Year, that these vehicles were produced in January. So if we see a number like 55k, no worries . . . it's just a timing issue and Tesla would catch up in February.

China numbers will be tonight or tomorrow night. Theyre never later than the 10th. You might be thinking production numbers which likely will be out next week.

Keep seeing people on Twitter complaining that Tesla needs a PR department (ie. Squawksquare and Gary Black). I find Twitter to be more noise than signal, but in any case I looked up when Tesla closed their PR dept and articles came out Oct 6th 2020 indicating sources had confirmed the event.

Tesla closed at about $413 on Oct 6th 2020 and was last trading at $911 when I took a screenshot. That's a 120% gain without a PR dept. Once again Elon and Tesla have shown the best part is no part.

Screenshot_20220208-065330_thinkorswim.jpg