Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't see no video, but I guess it's dear old uncle Bob?

It is down at the bottom of the page labeled "Related video" or the Oppenheimer news story. Could not link to the video directly. It could be different in different markets I suppose. Yes it is BL and an Oppenheimer analyst. Oppenheimer is cautious about the SEC but upbeat over time. Pushed back on Lusk who was touting what was gonna hit TSLA in a couple years. Oppenheimer guy says correctly that TSLA is not standing still and will be using that 3 years to continue development.

Oppenheimer (Colin Rusch) takes a swipe at BL at 3:20 minutes calling "I find it comical that Bob's missed all this disruption to date". Zing!!! Continues on with positive story for Tesla and EVs moving forward.

Edit to add better link:

Judge may order Musk to step down as CEO, Oppenheimer analyst says

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: madodel and humbaba
CNBC and Seeking Lies are partners - match made in heaven

Untitled.png

CNBC and Seeking Lies are partners - match made in heaven

View attachment 392798
Business Insider ran a story on the Tesla hacking competition. The headline said "hackers make Tesla swerve into oncoming traffic", which is a blatant lie. The actual article was more reasonable but we all know that most people just read the headlines.

These are the Q1 timestamps only:

Code:
2016/Q1: Filing Date: 2016-04-04 (Mon), Accepted: 2016-04-04 16:57:12 (Mon)
2017/Q1: Filing Date: 2017-04-03 (Mon), Accepted: 2017-04-03 06:02:22 (Mon)
2018/Q1: Filing Date: 2018-04-03 (Tue), Accepted: 2018-04-03 09:00:33 (Tue)
I just want to emphasize that the past three Q1 Production and Deliveries reports came out on April 3rd or 4th, so the lack of a report this morning should not be seen as a "delay".

(Note - I corrected the day of the week for April 3, 2017 from Sun to Mon).

I just want to emphasize that the past three Q1 Production and Deliveries reports came out on April 3rd or 4th, so the lack of a report this morning should not be seen as a "delay".

(Note - I corrected the day of the week for April 3, 2017 from Sun to Mon).
I expect the numbers to come out today - may be after the bell. Note it came out on Monday or Tuesday last 3 years (because that's when the industry publishes numbers - except Ford, which is a day late).

ps : I don't mean to say the numbers usually come out on Mon/Tue. It is the first or second working day of the new month.

Last edited:
Reactions: wipster and humbaba