Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m wondering what form the demo could take that would impress investors.

If they’re going to drive a complex downtown route, my understanding of the current state of FSD is that the driver will probably have to intervene. This could easily be spun negatively if any of the investors are bearish.

If they drive a very simple pre-planned route, this could also be negatively spun.

When they specify investors, are we talking the normal gang on conference calls?

Reactions: T-Will
Welp with no numbers this morning i think we can expect a heavy selling pressure day. Market is gonna treat this as bad news

..........and it'll completely ignore the significance of the fsd announcement lol

very bad sign that numbers are not out before the bell

Yet the market gives your lack of faith the middle finger.

Anybody else notice that Tesla is hitting their milestones on time lately?
  • $920M Bond repaid in cash - Check
  • Model 3 SR Intro - Check
  • FSD Computer - Check
  • Gettin' sued by the SEC when everything's rosey - Check
"Razzafrazzafrickafraka" -- Yosemite Sam

BREAKING! Brand new vidoe from latest Yosemite SEC enforcement action!

i'd only give them half a check for SR intro since they still have not introduced the model that they proposed 3 years ago. They have a "plus" version of it available now. I suspect they are not very far away from its release. Also it really was not "on time". If they can hit the target dates on the China gigafactory we should see some real fireworks in the share price. so far, the progress has been amazing.

Why are these numbers never announced during market hours?

Because they influence SP and it’s impossible for every trader to get the news at the same time, creating a disadvantage for some who cannot react fast enough. An announcement during pre or after market hours creates a level playing field. Everyone can trade with the same knowledge when the market opens again.