Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now we finally have confirmation on why $TSLA dropped to sub $200 :)
View attachment 867816

ChickenFart just needs to STFU. Reminds me of Kevin, just cares about the clicks, nothing else.

In unrelated news, how much do you think WS will celebrate Ford's mediocrity when they report earnings after hours? 5%? 7% pop?

Last edited:
Mainly adding payments, in my opinion. Electronic transactions are relatively expensive in the USA, so it's ripe for disruption.
I can use iMessage to send and receive money on my iPhone. Last I checked it cost nothing. Sold a Tesla that way in 2018. Got tens of thousands of $ by iMessage. If it's "ripe for disruption" I think it already happened.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: navguy12 and hobbes
I can use iMessage to send and receive money on my iPhone. Last I checked it cost nothing. Sold a Tesla that way in 2018. Got tens of thousands of $ by iMessage. If it's "ripe for disruption" I think it already happened.

Outside of the USA, the vast majority of smartphone users don't use Apple. And last time I checked, iMessage was not cross-platform.

You beat me to the response. WeChat may work in China, but there's too much competition already in NA and Europe. That why Zuckerberg went with the VR "gimmick". He's hoping that a 3D world will set Metaverse apart from most other commerce and payment schemes.