Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't panic only because I'm fairly certain there's a strong bench now

Seriously. The AH share price drop was enough without people losing their minds here over something that had essentially happened months ago. Half the people here thought he had already ghosted until he appeared on stage during the Autonomy Day presentation and outlined Drew's increased role.

If anything, a change of guard is a good thing for long term stability as younger folks are given a chance to step up.

PPL at Maxwell probably has more specialty than JB.

But the rumours were true. JB barely shows up to work.

And a while back, people here were disagreeing with me when I said it's not a good sign that an executive isn't showing his face at the office. Many people justified the absence at HQ by saying he's hard at work at the factory and other Tesla locations.

Bull.

Elon on the call:

Q3 expected to be about break-even (change from previous estimate of profitable).
Q4 expected to be profitable.

Objectively speaking, wouldn't that be a long's equivalent to FUDshorts moving goalposts. In the very beginning of this year, Musk expected profit in Q1, then Q2, now Q4, and that's what many here believed.