Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, we prolly don't wont to broach $320 today. There'd be some selling triggered when we hit the Feb 28th support level at $319.88 so best to leave that hill for next week.
Cheers!

You’d think you’d been around long enough to know not to make a post like that. You got a 99.999999% chance of being wrong and having someone like me (who has to point it out) read your post later in the day. For shame.

I just wanted to say, well, I... BOOM!

tenor.gif

Never trust combustion engines....

Also if you look the milage on the China m3 is 287.5 miles its not our regular standard range plus which epa would be almost 260miles.
They supposedly shipped the old crappy (production bottlenecking) LR module/pack line to GF3, and they're using non-GF1 cells from someone other than Panasonic I think (at least, was rumored to be the case), so it's entirely possible that they're just using a bunch of lower capacity cells, packing in an LR's number of cells, and then combine that with a different rating methodology, the range could be anywhere from SR+ or even MR equivalent to something less than LR, due to the extra mass of the greater number of lower capacity cells trading off against the energy they provide compared to a normal Fremont SR+.