Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going to piggy-back on this post.
Please people can we quit the crap of using acronyms... and I mean EVERY acronym. (Unless this site has the ability to change the acronym into the words, and it does so). I've been here three weeks and still can't figure them all out...the last one that got me was ATH. I do try and look them up. ATH is Athena Holding Ltd. WTF!
In a public forum using acronyms doesn't hold up well. Consider the newbies (like my DA/Dumbass).
You moFo's use FOMO sugar too much. Everytime I see a string of acronyms I give up. MS MC MF CS ...you guys aren't being special by acronyming the sugar out of a thread.
Write sugar out, well unless your message is just for those that are on the inner circle.
And it isn't just Stockmarket terms, Transportation terms like RO/RO, I read that and thought that has to be Reverse osmosis????
Too attract new people, and be readable the whole board needs to write *sugar* out. Because you are FUBAR'ing this thread.
So much anger because I used the term "TMC"? You can see that acronym on the top of this screen. It's the website you are surfing...

I'm all for helping out new members, but I'd rather explain someone what ATH is once in a while instead of having to type out every single thing.

Your attitude shows your sense of entitlement. Why on earth should everything be brought to you on a platter instead of you having to do your homework? That's right, it shouldn't be. /endofrant

Demand for beer on Mars is very limited, but the supply is even more so.

That reminded me of this classic Bloom County cartoon

upload_2020-2-21_7-14-21.png

A friend, who bought a good chunk of TSLA stock on June 3rd last year for $178, sent me this as a thank you:

It is such a time saver. Now i have to unlock, launch an app, go to my watchlist and wake up, instead of that beautiful ticker.
WANT!

Edit: Looks like a LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock for Smart Home

Last edited:
While we are talking about 20:1 split and riding waves to $420...

Tesla's Failure To Reach $1000 Will Give Investors Bubble Vertigo - Time To Sell

Once it passes $1000 it will be a burst
That's definitely a "I have a deadline but I've been hungover all week so I need to push something out" article. Very light on substance, and just a few nods to technical charts.

It is such a time saver. Now i have to unlock, launch an app, go to my watchlist and wake up, instead of that beautiful ticker.
WANT!
Yeah same. Where can I find one?