Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talking out of speculation... assuming CyberTruck gets this unibody (frame not body), it could help with aligning the rest of the vehicle with more precision. Maybe enough to make a watertight truck that could go into water? (Hopeful.) It would be so heavy, it might drive along the bottom of a nasty river. Video of this please!

The S protects us from airborn/fire debris, and now... CyberTruck protects us from Floods to keep you safe and dry.

All speculation, maybe real.

How prescient:)

I think this might also confirm a tapered rear from the roof, with covered bed for great aero.

Possibly lowering side panels to ease loading?

• Love
Reactions: SOULPEDL
December 11 ARAMCO IPO should free up some cash for plays like this, how do you think they will deploy it?
The IPO represents only a fraction of the income flow they get from operations. $111B in 2018. They expect to IPO for about $60B on a valuation that is higher than the $1.7T that the market seems to agree on.

$700
CB195CE1-704E-45EA-A114-44FC73B208FC.jpeg

Think it's just a reflection/artifact of the light bar, but who knows. If the windshield slopes down all the way to the lightbar as we suspect, the frunk may be underneath and a drop down or slide out.
Did you all notice the ghostly image that fades in at 13 seconds:
upload_2019-11-21_14-33-35.png

Maybe the Cybertruck underwater?

"Cybertruck design influenced partly by The Spy Who Loved Me" - Elon Musk

Does that mean Cybertruck can shoot a rocket? No.
Does that mean it can swim? Unlikely.
Does that mean it can drive underwater? likely.
Does that mean it has a slopped front? Yes.
Does that mean it can transform between a truck and an SUV? This would be so cool. I made this suggestion but I don't think there is a good solution.

Reactions: SpaceCash
In Cybrtrk competition news...

In addition to brake fluid fires from Ford and Nissan, now we can add seat belt fires courtesy of GM: "We have good news and bad news. Good news is that your seat belt saved your life! Bad news is that it set your truck on fire after the accident..."

GM Recalls More Than 550,000 Trucks Over Potential For Seat-Belt Systems To Cause Fires

Not that something like this couldn't happen to any manufacturer, just that if it were Tesla it would be the end of the world in the press.

Last edited: