Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think dropping the price the day before the launch was planned. Tesla is getting a lot of free advertising and when people discover they just got cheaper it should translate into more sales.

I'm sitting here watching the launch with my 4yo kid in awe of the astronauts heading to the pad in the Xs, and thinking, "We gotta get one of these. We can stretch for it, right??...."
He's a Tesla fan of course, and will never ever forget that the astronauts went to the rocket in Xs.

I imagine someone for whom the X wouldn't be as much of a stretch would just go ahead and pull the trigger. If it's that unbelievably powerful of a moment for me, who isn't realistically in the market right now, it has to be awfully tempting for folks planning a SUV purchase.

Tesla Shanghai is ramping:
upload_2020-5-27_21-27-49.jpeg

Last edited:

Their TSLA short positions must be causing some stress...
Both of these guys are likely suffering through the mental stress of social isolation. They have clearly lost their cool. Of course, I am in the weird situation that while I reject everything that Joe Kernen stands for I am a heck of the closer to him on the pandemic than to Sorkin. The overreaction has caused more harm than saved life and this *sugar* show is just an example for that. Of course more vulnerable people die, make false racist police report while abusing a dog, etc. and not just have a TV meltdown. In my personal life I also see everybody acting bat *sugar* crazy and then I go and look into the mirror. It is horrible.