Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like that reminder. TSLA shares are a finite resource.

If it's this good boosting them into orbit, what do we get for a successful de-orbit and re-entry? ;)

Elon commented that a good case could be made that the re-entry is the more risky operation. But that should be a few weeks off.

Unfortunately, I don't think that the de-orbit and re-entry will get as many views. I hope I'm wrong though!

Today ranks # 6 in All Time High "Closing Price"
(closing price high not intra-day)
upload_2020-5-29_16-6-41-png.545980

Time to update that table again...

I hope you guys now have some time for the long term stuff:
Raw material supply chains for battery production!

EV Stock Channel (IMO underrated youtube channel) released two battery videos in the last two weeks. Each featured a lithium supply chain analyst/expert.
Main takeaway: You need 5 to 7 years to get a new lithium mine running. Tesla needs a lot of lithium for one TWh Factory, way more than what is available today (factor 2 or 3). But Elon and the Tesla guys are very good a long term planing. Now I'm even more excited about battery day; over 900(0)!

Those interviews are lengthy, but if you want to understand why other OEM won't have the batteries to compete at scale with Tesla, this here is IMO the #1 reason. (This will kill them when they finally want (are forced) to go all EV).