Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always try and see anything posted about Tesla in a positive way. And I was hoping he'd have the WATCH be a key to the car for the times people would be away from their homes and their phones either die or are lost. A Watch "fob" would be a good back-up. And so convenient if you're doing something (surfing/rock-climbing) where you won't have your phone.
And convenient AF.
Edited...replaced "phone" with WATCH

Much easier to provide the software that gives you the facility with your Apple, Withings, Garmin watch, etc.

I always try and see anything posted about Tesla in a positive way. And I was hoping he'd have the WATCH be a key to the car for the times people would be away from their homes and their phones either die or are lost. A Watch "fob" would be a good back-up. And so convenient if you're doing something (surfing/rock-climbing) where you won't have your phone.
And convenient AF.
Edited...replaced "phone" with WATCH

Yes it would be convenient, I agree. And I'll be very interested in that feature if this was integrated with Apple iWatch for example. But not sure working on it's own dedicated watch specific to TESLA, doesn't seem like a time well spent to me.

• Love
Reactions: lafrisbee
Interesting how we’re riding the wave with NKLA (+11%). At some point I expect that we’ll part and they drop. Can’t even fathom how people can put even more money into a scam after last week’s happenings.
That's insane. I guess (as others have) that people see a rebuttal headline and believe it. I just bought a few play money puts, Oct 16 $20. Not something I'd normally do, but sometimes you get a gift horse.

Any thoughts that some news is pending?

I’ve been watching this stock daily for a very very very long time and today seems exceptionally bullish.

: edit clarification :

volume is low enough that it’s a move-able SP, but seems no sellers
No, pretty ordinary. By the way, NKLA is up 11% today too. Is that bullish? And we're still languishing below where we were five trading days ago -- in recovery.

That's insane. I guess (as others have) that people see a rebuttal headline and believe it. I just bought a few play money puts, Oct 16 $20. Not something I'd normally do, but sometimes you get a gift horse.

Maybe some people are trying to equate it with Tesla and Elon's Musk history. "For years there were claims of fraud against Tesla, Musk rebutted them, and look at how well Tesla has done!"

Frankly, I don't know how anyone can watch 5 minutes of Trevor speaking and not call BS.

Yes it would be convenient, I agree. And I'll be very interested in that feature if this was integrated with Apple iWatch for example. But not sure working on it's own dedicated watch specific to TESLA, doesn't seem like a time well spent to me.
I can see what you are saying, but TESLA needs to put it on some watches. The Tesla Ownership experience would be improved with it.

Sorry. Out running and haven’t checked in. What if the watch is the gateway for the robotaxi fleet, etc. It gives you real-time tracking and info on cars, ability to call them, etc. in the beginning if you’ve spent the $ on the Tesla watch you may be less likely to be a person to destroy the car or barf in it. What if it tracks all the watches and uses that to swarm robotaxis into areas with a larger amount of potential users. Maybe there’s an advantage, security or otherwise, in not putting such a thing in the Apple l/Android ecosystem.

I’m a trail and ultra runner and I love my Garmin 945. Looks like I’ll be one of those fools with two watches on.

Hmmm...pocket watch on a chain maybe.

The watch will also be the gateway to even the most think headed to realize this isn’t a car company.

random thoughts on the side of a trail.