Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. Skipped over Plaid very quickly, but then said it was available for order now, and available in about a year. Not even a picture of the actual car.

And don't have a name for the $25k car. Definitely little thought has gone into that car.

And then have no idea who's asking the questions and didn't think about how these people would answer the questions.

This is incredibly unprofessional and essentially no news to counter the big news that Lucid just announced. SP will be down $50 tomorrow.

Yea, he looks very pale and overweight. He doesn't look healthy at all.

And gees, he sounds terrible. I can barely follow him. It's actually quite disturbing.

Wow. Skipped over Plaid very quickly, but then said it was available for order now, and available in about a year. Not even a picture of the actual car.

And don't have a name for the $25k car. Definitely little thought has gone into that car.

And then have no idea who's asking the questions and didn't think about how these people would answer the questions.

This is incredibly unprofessional and essentially no news to counter the big news that Lucid just announced. SP will be down $50 tomorrow.

Somebody got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. Lighten the F up.

it’s down 50 now

i’ll buy your shares off you!

you can use the proceeds to buy the lucid!!

see you at laguna seca end of 2021!

The tech announced is absolutely nuts. Nothing can compete with this for the next decade. Unbelievable, it is so profound it brings me to tears. Engineering involved is nothing short of science fiction. And I mean pure science fiction. Profound!

And no or very few wall street folks are going to understand this whatsoever. It is so tech heavy outside of the cost reduction.

I'm absolutely floored at what has been shown.

Sell, buddy. Best of luck to you.