Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Seems people here don't care about us buying anymore. Either there aren't many people left here, or they feel sorry for us, or they have no powder and only wish they could buy more. No clue, but this place is getting pretty dull.
What happened? This is buying season, no?
We head toward Max Pain and the Call wall and nobody is buying?
Are you kidding? Yesterday I set up a ladder of buy orders in my spec Roth starting at 550 and going all the way down to 450. Maybe some will hit, maybe not... be a hoot if they all did. But it doesn't matter.

Parody account or not - this is the best method of estimation of TSLA target stock price I have ever seen!:rolleyes:

EpxLpZdXMAETanb
The method fails to include a fractional share multiplier.

For example, if everyone buys half a share, you get

0.5 share price $332
Stimulus $600
Fair value 0.5 share $932
Fair value full share $1864

And these guys are going to be Tesla's competition? Yeah, right...
2020 Ford Explorer recalled for the 10th time in a single year - Roadshow
This recalls seems to be about the motor mounts... you know stuff that a very inexperienced SUV manufacturer might not have very good quality control for. You know just like Tesla on their first self-made car they had issues with shims and whatnot that meant the motors was ripping themselves apart. Just like Tesla was on their first year of their first model, Ford on the Explorer is on the first year of a brand new model they have never done before for an OEM that has about 1 year of experience.

What do you mean Ford is over 100 years old, and the model is 30 years old? They still don't know how to mount the engine? How is that excusable?

We are recovered from the first big dip this morning. Would love to see this go green it would restore some confidence across the market

I really don't think the past two trading days and even Friday had anything to do with market confidence. The moment that Apple report came out, it was pretty clear to me that this is them making a last ditch effort before Q4 numbers to obtain more shares......which if that's the way they want to play it, fine by me....I'm very confident in Q4 P/D numbers coming in very very strong. I don't really think any institutional or big time investors has bailed or even thinking about bailing on the stock at this prices.

I think somebody realized they were short on TSLA.

Will go GREEN today.
So are you buying?

Me a sold a bunch of 645 strike 12/24 puts when TSLA was at 630 on the way down. The market informed me I was an idiot, so I wrote a bunch more when TSLA was at 615. Thankfully it didn't go down much more. Breakeven is TSLA 617 at close on Friday. At the moment, both positions are green. If TSLA goes green for the day I'll be quite happy, but I don't think it's likely.

I'll be satisfied if this position just does some to offset all the large down moves in all the others.