Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$1015. UNBELIEVABLE! Man I added as much as I could. I'm happy for everyone here, especially those with early conviction. I have unshakeable conviction too but I didn't get in as early as I would have wanted. But, once I knew I knew. Weirdly, even EXPLAINING this to people sometimes doesn't land....and some aren't even curious enough to drive a freakin' Tesla. It's like they don't want to know....or accept....their EV future. Their loss.

I don't how to feel....but it's hard to focus at the moment, LOL! I might actually catch some of the people who have been investing for years with my well-placed confidence in all things Tesla/TSLA. Namely, one of my friends who was quoting Gordo at me and wanting to sell at after buying at $488 post-split because the stock dipped a little bit. I tried to explain it but he was panicking hard. This is why it's good to work from first principles or one can end up with paper hands.

She real fine, my 1,420.69... :D

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2021-10-25.14-30.png

Congratulations everyone!!🍾🥳

What is driving this massive volume and buying pressure? FOMO? A fat whale accumulating shares? Or are we at the tipping point where all deniers now suddenly see the light and want to get in before it is too late?
Part of it could be the Hertz 100,000 Tesla car purchase they announced today worth $4.2B....