Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edit: they just put some information in italics at the top of the article saying that the article is nonsense basically but they've left it up
they must have got a lot of complaints

This is some of the best FUD I have ever seen!

Carbuzz has reprinted a 3-year-old article on Tesla that was proven to be false 3 years ago.

They've reposted it and then waited till the very end of the article to say by the way this article has been disproved.

The error was by the landlord not by Tesla and he immediately apologized and turned all the superstations back on 3 years ago.

Edit: they just put some information in italics at the top of the article saying that the article is nonsense basically but they've left it up

Carbuzz has reprinted a 3-year-old article on Tesla that was proven to be false 3 years ago.

They've reposted it and then waited till the very end of the article to say by the way this article has been disproved.

The error was by the landlord not by Tesla and he immediately apologized and turned all the superstations back on 3 years ago.

Seriously, I cannot wait for the litigation team to start cracking down on these sites, hard.

Disruption is here. UBS cut GM and F earnings drastically. Tesla may be down in sympathy LOL.
Best news ever. I don't own any fossil fool cars, chainsaw, mower, snow thrower,etc. I sleep well and breathe easy 😂

My girlfriend still has a Subaru Crosstrek and my lawn mower still uses gas, BUT we've gone electric with my Model Y, a chainsaw, and our weedwacker. The lawn mower is next, followed by some EV for her a few years from now. She still needs to decide what she wants.

Someday I too will have a completely gas free household. Can't freakin' wait. If TSLA runs up big sooner than I expect then the zero turn might be replaced by an electric one much sooner than I anticipate. :cool:

Yesterday trading was Tesla Cyber Horse. Today Tesla Cyber Donkey. (Hey, @TheTalkingMule, we getting close?) Come on, Cyber Donkey, head for the green stuff.

craiyon_141849_Tesla_cyber_donkey.png

My girlfriend still has a Subaru Crosstrek and my lawn mower still uses gas, BUT we've gone electric with my Model Y, a chainsaw, and our weedwacker. The lawn mower is next, followed by some EV for her a few years from now. She still needs to decide what she wants.

Someday I too will have a completely gas free household. Can't freakin' wait. If TSLA runs up big sooner than I expect then the zero turn might be replaced by an electric one much sooner than I anticipate. :cool:
Only fossil fool in our house is my wife's Lexus though even she admits that as much as she loves Lexus service she'll have to get an EV, our snow blower which I need because no one can get up my driveway with anything more than an inch of snow on it, and a generator as living in the F-ing middle of nowhere we lose power a lot. Had an order for a Tesla roof (wife refuses to allow panels on our scary sloped roof) but the large raise in price made it a No Go as we'll be long dead before we break even. Got rid of the oil furnace last year and replaced with a HE heat pump.

They didn't quadruple production, it was deliveries and they had a stockpile of about 1,200 leftover from Q1 production according to the numbers below.

I don't think they are facing FUD when the headline is 'Quadrupled OMG!' when that was deliveries but it sounded like a bigger number so it made the headlines.

Rivian Automotive (RIVN) said Wednesday it manufactured 4,401 vehicles at its facility in Normal, Illinois, in Q2 while delivering 4,467 vehicles during the same period.
The Q2 production figure is up from 2,553 vehicles in Q1, and deliveries rose from 1,227 units in the previous quarter.
Rivian said the Q2 numbers are in line with its own expectations and the company is on track to meet its annual production guidance of 25,000 vehicles.

Assuming the article's numbers are correct:
  • Production: 2,553 in Q1 to 4,401 Q2 = 72% increase
  • Deliveries: 1,227 in Q1 to 4,467 Q2 = 264% increase

Numbers are "fun", you can use them for good or evil 🤡

I apologize for my mistake at 6:39am in the morning before I've had my tea and oatmeal. Please forgive me!

• Informative
Reactions: SOULPEDL
2022 is going to be a relatively "quiet" year for Tesla as they are mostly focused on ramping the existing models 3 & Y. Heads down and ramping up.

However, it's the calm before the storm as 2023 will see the CT and Semi in volume production, and possibly the Roadster as well. Not to mention the likely announcement of the next Giga factories and some very probable progress on Optimus. And oh yeah FSD might finally reach level 5 sometime next year, although personally I think it's still a few years off yet.

Enjoy the silence while you can, it's not going to last. :cool:

We all need to keep our ear to the ground on the 4680 ramp through the rest of 2022. Hopefully they have some positive comments on the upcoming earnings call.

That's quite a complete and pretty good apology and update I'm seeing right now from Carbuzz.....all but the clickbait headline, which they did not amend..

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
@#$% ton of capping going on at 700.

Someone needs to go to jail for this blatant manipulation.
Remember the Robinhood and GME event last year related to naked shorting? A govt report released a few weeks ago showed a bit over $9 billion in margin calls were hand waved away for Robinhood and other brokers.

Guess how many people are going to jail.

What will happen is that retail investors will have additional rules put in place to further prevent them from showing up the crooks running the show.