Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Manners dude.

No, we’ll stay long. Although I’m dissapointed in the board I think at some point they will take the necessary action whatever that is. It might be behind the scenes but at some point they will also say “Basta” and take steps to steady the ship.

Jmho.

Cheers.
Wait a second. You want to point out manners after a number of your posts using unkind language to talk about the guy who’s made you richer - and will make you even richer if you do actually hold long!? 🤨

You have an error embedded in there. It appears you think the current share price is caused by missteps taken by the company when it is actually the mood of the markets.
You have an error embedded in there. It appears you think the current share price is caused by missteps taken by the company when it is actually the mood of the markets.
Maybe. But in my opinion it is the recklessness of the CEO and the failure of the board to act that is the root cause of the problem. People and institutions are afraid to invest in a company with an unhinged CEO and a board that takes no action to curb him. I know many investors on here disagree with that and I respect that but that’s the way I feel. And I know many others feel the same way.

Cheers.

But honestly he might be getting margin called. That guy always spoke about playing the margin game hard. Why was he meeting with Adam Jonas from MS? Need some liquidity? Maybe Elon's not selling but I feel like someone big is. IMHO any retailer with paper hands already lost their shares.
Hmmm. Maybe he is temporarily playing both sides. AJ did state that Tsla could test $150 by end of year with a revised price target of $330. Maybe Leo placed a short term bet on downside.

2.99 million shares traded at closing cross?

NASDAQ Realtime reported over 5.16M shares of TSLA traded at 4:00 PM

TSLA.2022-11-21.16-00.png

Good Monday morn, all.

1. As the more percipient* amongst you likely by now have realized, in this game of team tag I am unk’s evil twin brother. I use the hammer, he the soft touch.
*Yes. No typo.

2. In my many decades of investing, I have been throttled and spit out more times than typing on an iPhone can relate. So in briefest fashion: More recessions, more corporate frauds, more bear markets, more black,black, black swans.
What is different this time is that never have I experienced a situation wherein we simultaneously have a company whose fundamentals are so thoroughly glorious - from sales to growth to earnings to debt ratio to depth of bench - 100% across the board magnificent!…..

…and a stock so abjectly unresponsive to same.

I truly am perplexed. SOME splendid companies have been tainted by a CEO disliked by Wall St - I point no fingers here - but I have to consider that the much-changed environment of *communications* likely is what makes things Different This Time.

Now signing off again, to enjoy the rest of my holiday.
The latest version of chrome mobile has a built-in Audie translator. This will save all sorts of time
1669067207264.png

Maybe. But in my opinion it is the recklessness of the CEO and the failure of the board to act that is the root cause of the problem. People and institutions are afraid to invest in a company with an unhinged CEO and a board that takes no action to curb him. I know many investors on here disagree with that and I respect that but that’s the way I feel. And I know many others feel the same way.

Cheers.
Okay okay we get it, can you please quit posting the same thing over and over.