Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There would be no reason for the M3 to get the yoke, it doesn't have the dash display in front of the driver. Also without steer-by-wire the yoke just isn't as ergonomic to use as it should be. Maybe the Highland M3 has steer-by-wire? If not, a yoke would only hurt sales IMHO, not help them.
It could be an option like the S/X.

As my ignore lists grows once again I'd like to reiterate how nice it would be if replies to people on your ignore list were automatically squelched.

Anecdotally I continue to be optimistic with FSD as my parents routinely take San Diego to San Francisco trips in their model Y. They love FSD and are so excited to see its improvements over time. It went from rare use to constant use and I couldn't be more happy for them. My dad can't wait for me to get a cybertruck with the 500 mile range so that they can stop and switch cars with me in LA on their trips to the bay area. I get the sneaking suspicion my parents will be driving my cybertruck more than me!

Go Tesla!
Wouldn’t hurt to contact & request that via “Contact Us” at the bottom of this page.

FYI I just sent this message via the contact link at the bottom of the page:

1) An option to not see replies to those on my Ignore list

2) An option to create a list of my favorite posters, and a way to view ONLY their posts (for when I’m in a hurry)

3) An option to see ONLY posts by my ignored members so I can occasionally check who I should un-ignore

4) A way to select gray shade, gray font, or select font size (smaller or larger) for any of my ignored or favorited posters for when I want to view all, yet favor my attention on my favorite contributors.

Thank you for considering this.

Last edited:
Spotted today: all-electric Hongqi e-HS9.

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

First time I saw this brand in The Netherlands.
Very big car, Rolls-inspired front? Don't think it has ever seen a wind-tunnel.

Not my taste, but another Tesla owner said he liked the 'aggressive' grill.
My first thought: competition coming? .... Nope.

Spotted today: all-electric Hongqi e-HS9.

View attachment 928105

View attachment 928106

First time I saw this brand in The Netherlands.
Very big car, Rolls-inspired front? Don't think it has ever seen a wind-tunnel.

Not my taste, but another Tesla owner said he liked the 'aggressive' grill.
My first thought: competition coming? .... Nope.
OMG, that's is almost as ugly as a BMW!

And yeah, smells a bit trollish around here today

In other news, $TSLA back uo 3% today, Hedgies working the tables to keep it close to Max Pain at 185 for tomorrow...

As regards the "leaked" M3 Highland, I'm skeptical, could be an old pre-production model too, what makes me suspicious is the orange indicator glass in the headlamps, that's not a thing any more is it?

OMG, that's is almost as ugly as a BMW!

And yeah, smells a bit trollish around here today

In other news, $TSLA back uo 3% today, Hedgies working the tables to keep it close to Max Pain at 185 for tomorrow...

As regards the "leaked" M3 Highland, I'm skeptical, could be an old pre-production model too, what makes me suspicious is the orange indicator glass in the headlamps, that's not a thing any more is it?
Many things look strange and not very Tesla-like styling.

Anyone think this chart is wild? From a market standpoint, I just don't see how people are able to keep up these prices as disasters continue to hit...unless youre in a municipality or geographic region with sustainable infrastructure and easy to rebuild / fix home. It's a little like Elysium 😅.