Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not me/not mine.
It isn’t unlikely those are test vehicles coming out of the 🤬🤬🤬USMilitary’s🤬🤬🤬 testing center Tesla has been using. I’ve posted at other times the inappropriateness of that; won’t belabor it here.
But it's not just Tesla( but I won't belabor that):

Mod: Anyone wanting a rebuttal to that reference may PM me; I already have responded to this OT post directly to its author.

I think this is relevant:

1700353008834.png

o lets say you are fooling around with it and short it with a tool or even a ring on your finger, you will have a really bad time, quite worse than any other cell
Lol, 'KFF' since 1999... ;)

And as a question, any cool ideas what to do with it after I test it? Maybe just a nice stand for it or a transparent USB power bank so it's useful and you can still see it
What to do with a single cell? Emergency power bank for your phone? DYI 12.8 volt pack jumper via a buck converter? Or a really good taser? ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: GhostSkater
We on this forum are largely Elon’s friends. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk and Friends don’t let friends drive drunk with power.

Can there be a thread on TMC where Elon could receive (if he is looking) the voices of the Greek chorus? I think it is difficult for folks in Elon’s position to get constructive feedback. What he gets is either perceived as hate or because of power imbalance he receives no criticism at all.

That’s a job for Larry Ellison and the rest of Tesla BOD. Also major investors like Ron Baron and Kathie Wood; personal friends like JB Straubel and Larry Page; his immediate family. If those people are keeping quiet or are trying and can’t reach him, nothing anyone else says will make a shred of difference.

What to do with a single cell? Emergency power bank for your phone? DYI 12.8 volt pack jumper via a buck converter? Or a really good taser? ;)

Since AI is the buzz word, I will make an AI taser that only shocks if it detects it's a TSLAQ member, Dan, Gordon, Ross and the likes

Gonna run a few tests to get more detailed data than we got from Limiting Factor

I think this is relevant:

View attachment 991883
It's about time. The media needs to be held accountable when they constantly lie and distort to make Tesla, Elon, and even SpaceX look bad. Did you see the headlines today in various media outlets talking about the SpaceX double failure/explosions, when the real story is how quickly they are improving and doing what has never been deemed possible before? The media needs to actually report the news, and not push their agenda.

@Troy has an interesting graph of Tesla favorable/unfavorable based on data published in a couple articles. What's interesting to me is that about 50% of people have no opinion of Tesla one way or another. I'm curious how their recent tiptoeing into advertising will change these numbers over the next year.

So, no evidence of clear and indisputable brand damage then?

Big surprise. :rolleyes:

Any chance the brand damage zealots might get off their high horse?

Likely no surprises there either.

It's about time. The media needs to be held accountable when they constantly lie and distort to make Tesla, Elon, and even SpaceX look bad. Did you see the headlines today in various media outlets talking about the SpaceX double failure/explosions, when the real story is how quickly they are improving and doing what has never been deemed possible before? The media needs to actually report the news, and not push their agenda.
There's a reason American's trust in media is at all time low, 50% of Americans believe national news organizations intend to mislead them. Media is digging their own graves by continuing to mislead the public wrt Elon Musk, reality is going to catch up with them sooner or later. For example, eventually the success of Starship would be so obvious to the general public that media would no longer be able to control the narrative, that's when all the yellow journalism articles they're writing right now will come home to roost, I'm sure X.com will help with that.

There's a reason American's trust in media is at all time low, 50% of Americans believe national news organizations intend to mislead them. Media is digging their own graves by continuing to mislead the public wrt Elon Musk, reality is going to catch up with them sooner or later. For example, eventually the success of Starship would be so obvious to the general public that media would no longer be able to control the narrative, that's when all the yellow journalism articles they're writing right now will come home to roost, I'm sure X.com will help with that.
The following link also mentions the lawsuit. I got sick to my stomach just reading the headline of SpaceX being "mocked" for the launch failure. SpaceX lowering the cost of space access is one of the most important things happening in the world right now. No company has ever lowered space access by a factor of 5.

Imagine if social media existed back when Edison was trying to invent the light bulb, and him being mocked for failures. People are losing their minds, and it's getting worse.

Kind of reminds me of how the media controlled the narrative of early Tesla. Never going to make it, endless Tesla killers, buffoon Bob Lutz blah, blah, blah.

The following link also mentions the lawsuit. I got sick to my stomach just reading the headline of SpaceX being "mocked" for the launch failure. SpaceX lowering the cost of space access is one of the most important things happening in the world right now. No company has ever lowered space access by a factor of 5.

Imagine if social media existed back when Edison was trying to invent the light bulb, and him being mocked for failures. People are losing their minds, and it's getting worse.

Kind of reminds me of how the media controlled the narrative of early Tesla. Never going to make it, endless Tesla killers, buffoon Bob Lutz blah, blah, blah.

It’s a clickbait headline which just links to a few random people having fun on Twitter. No serious space commentator is mocking SpaceX.

Chanos is out of the game
My thoughts turn to the journalists
Who will feed them?
From 6billion to 200 million …. they were well fed 😛

.. Lopez,GoJo,McLean were thought to be aquantainces

Also shorting China for a decade and donating to presidential campaigns- and then to see them together recently must have been too hard to handle:):) .. fund closing happened in same week