Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE'S MY V10!!!!!
I wish I could give mine to you. I'm not going to install it yet. I NEVER install computer updates immediately.... whether it is a 4 pound computer on my lap or a 5,000 pound computer on wheels. I wait until I see LOTS of information from users on how well it works. I focus on the driving and don't care anything about games, media, etc, yet realize it is really important stuff for many other people. Over the past 3 years, I think I have passed up on installing about 1/2 of the updates after hearing about some features having issues and the fact that my car was already driving stable for me at the time. Looks like I am a minority user here. Most people would sell their sole to the devil to get it :D Hope you get it soon, so you can share your experience. (and siri sucks and can't spell)

Last edited:
I think we all need to take a chill pill.

Where do you get your chill pills from? Can you hook a brother up? I ain't got no stinkin' updates yet. I'm standing here in the Walmart parking lot, in the rain, and this stupid useless Model 3 won't even get up off its ass to come pick me up. This car is lazier than a Tesla service technician. I swear. I called Tesla roadside assistance but they won't even answer the phone. Tesla customer service is useless. I'm gonna tell everyone, whatever you do don't buy no stinkin' Tesla............

Last edited:
We really need a separate thread for all owners that choose to “Dramatize” any summon failure.
That way, the folks that need to dive into that dramatic world have their happy place, and the rest of us can carry on without it.

It could be called
“Summon almost killed someone”
Or
“Summon almost crashed my car”
Or
“Summon went the wrong way”
Or
“Summon is just a glorified gimmick”
Or
“Summon is dangerous”
Or
“Summon ruined my marriage”
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

We all already know it won’t be perfect.
we all already know it’s in beta.
We know it’s a work in progress.

Unfortunately, we all already know the same group of guys will be dramatizing the heck out of it for attention, to try and hurt Tesla, or some other needy reason.

Moderator, can we create a “Summon Drama” thread for these folks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.