Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla YouTubers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Firstly, sorry if this has been talked about before but I can't find another recent thread on it so I'm starting this one.

As a soon to be new Tesla owner (MYLR), I have of course been watching every single Tesla YouTube video that I can find! I think that I've found most of the good UK channels but am more than happy to add some more to the list.

So far I've been watching -

Mark Brown
Tesla Torque
Ben Vallack
Jack Massey Welsh
SpawnPoiint

I've found quite a few others but the quality has been a bit hit and miss.

Are there any others that you would add to the list?

Thanks

Probably me be a grumpy old git, but I was surprised that the Tesla didn't have a YouTube starter pack containing pre-canned scripts for making your first 5 videos: Collection day, first supercharge, top 5 accessories yadda yadda yadda.

Whilst I have found some of the american indepth videos very helpful, and Bjorn and RSymons excepted most are rehashing the same stuff again and again.

Like I said grumpy old git alert

Probably me be a grumpy old git, but I was surprised that the Tesla didn't have a YouTube starter pack containing pre-canned scripts for making your first 5 videos: Collection day, first supercharge, top 5 accessories yadda yadda yadda.
Haha I love a good collection day video! Must be because I'm getting excited for mine...

Thanks for all the other suggestions posted, I've hit subscribe on them all!

To be honest I find they often have mistakes and I have an OCD for that! . If you see them as a mate chatting to you about his car and you’re prepared to have doubts they really know their stuff then they can be entertaining, but as authoritative guides they can mislead.

Bjorn has been doing it the longest, Symons has been selling them for a long time, but he’s a used car salesman, makes plenty of mistakes so treat as you’d treat any shady character in a sheepskin coat :)

One thing to watch is US or European videos as the spec can be different to ours, mainly the battery but also some of autopilot features

Hope you had an awesome collection experience!

Spawnpoiint/Chris is one of my favourites too but I think he’s stopped making Tesla content for now (at least until his Model Y arrives later this year). I used his referral link and was one of the last to get some free referral miles when I collected our M3 back in September.

Anyway….I’ve been documenting my Tesla journey for a while now via my channel - link in my bio. There’s a playlist full of Tesla stuff including my collection day video, thoughts on the Model 3 as a ‘family car’, and getting my home charger fitted amongst others. Got a 6 month review in the works - should be ready next month.

Reactions: dboyo and YBoy
Whilst I have found some of the american indepth videos very helpful, and Bjorn and RSymons excepted most are rehashing the same stuff again and again.
Yes you are right there are some useless channels out there who make videos like it's a BBC kids show, never mind the ones that say incorrect things.

I think its most important that people are aware that even the best you tubers can make mistakes so don't take every word as fact, there is of course many videos that are helpful such as the Fully Charged and RSEV ones!

Driving Electric is also a good channel, balanced reviews and quality presenters.

Plus if anyone has Cbeebies-age kids, you’ll recognise Grace from Grace’s Amazing Machines who presents on the channel regularly.

Gjeebs in the US is worth a look. He's done some daft stuff but also has experience of changing wheel sizes, replacement suspension and long trips. Interesting sense of humour.

Richard Symons probably best of the UK based for vast knowledge and experience.