Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just looking at the leaderboard and noticed dschilberg's 330 mile drive at 39mph. I have to ask - where were you going that you were so not in a hurry to get there! :confused:
That's going to be a hard one to beat. Might take a P100D to beat that at highway speed.
BTW- I started working on filtering of the leaderboard to sort by battery size. Should have it up soon.

Just FYI here in Japan I still can't access TeslaFi for nearly two days...

I can't think of anything that could be wrong. I had about 15 users sign up overnight and today. Many of them are international users as well.

I connected my vpn to an endpoint in Tokyo and was able to access and browse pages on teslafi.

Just fyi, in case it helps.

Thanks for checking that out.

Could the 2 ChargeCalc.php division by zero errors appearing in the monthly calendar view please be addressed soon?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tesla/public_html/chargeCalc.php on line 333

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tesla/public_html/chargeCalc.php on line 241

Could the 2 ChargeCalc.php division by zero errors appearing in the monthly calendar view please be addressed soon?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tesla/public_html/chargeCalc.php on line 333

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tesla/public_html/chargeCalc.php on line 241

Can you tell me your username on the site? I don't see a JonW. Or you can fill out a bug report on the site so you can track it. It's probably some bad data in a charging session.

Loving TeslaFi so far, couple thoughts on the header bar (see attachment).
fi_feedback.png