Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 trips still not logged and odometer is not correct. Not the only one having these problems. Any progress?

He stated that one problem is Model 3 only refreshes about every 5 seconds. You can observe on Model 3 Tesla App: The map would show a jumping car icon in about every 5 seconds while on the S and X, it's very smooth and continuous.

I've listed the problem on Feature Request and Marc has been working on it but there's no estimated time to resolve Model 3 trip logging problem.

Reactions: Gwgan
Anyone experience gaps like this? I have a few times now and it seems to coincide with periods of driving with a few wide open throttle events . . . . About 5-10 minutes on either side of that are gone. The graph below shows a 30 minute trip where a middle portion is just missing -- the related accel logs during that time are missing also. I had good cell reception the whole time.

upload_2018-9-21_15-41-12.png

Anyone experience gaps like this? I have a few times now and it seems to coincide with periods of driving with a few wide open throttle events . . . . About 5-10 minutes on either side of that are gone. The graph below shows a 30 minute trip where a middle portion is just missing -- the related accel logs during that time are missing also. I had good cell reception the whole time.
I've had gaps like that when there is a 3g signal loss.

Looks like the developer of Teslalog has "left the building". His last visit in this forum was August 30. Errors in the logging hasnt been fixed since september.
I regret spending $45 on this site, and I regret not choosing TeslaFi. At TeslaFI you can download all your raw data. At TeslaLog you can only download a subset of the data. When you stop paying all records are lost.

Looks like the developer of Teslalog has "left the building". His last visit in this forum was August 30. Errors in the logging hasnt been fixed since september.
I regret spending $45 on this site, and I regret not choosing TeslaFi. At TeslaFI you can download all your raw data. At TeslaLog you can only download a subset of the data. When you stop paying all records are lost.

Agree. I used Teslalog from August 2015. A very useful tool, and in the beginning understandable that all development/support had to be done in sparetime so we could not expect a 24/7 response. But if you pay $45 you expect t least a response.