Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaTracks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are resolving some of those issues as we speak. If you like the app but would prefer to not sue, simply delete. I'd suggest giving it another few weeks, we have improvements and big things coming. This specific issue will be resolved.

Just wondering if the ability to sign in without a twitter or Facebook account is still in the works? The update emails previously mentioned this, but lately I don't see it as a "coming feature"
Yes, it's coming soon. We are getting into a launch state but hope to have that working in the next week or two depending on how launch goes. You can always sign up for a private FB/TW account and delete once the email login is ready. I've attached an image so you can see what it looks like.
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 7.27.50 AM.png

Thanks tliving. That explains it. The time is wrong in everything I look at but imagine that it's all the same information so when localization is turned on, it should just fix itself. (Though, I think the part that says an event happened X hours ago seems correct). Sounds like this is known and not just me.

I also noticed that when closing a dialogue box in the app where the X is on the right side (e.g., unplugged for..., charged..., etc...) it's a little harder to close. That is, I need to be bang on accurate to close it, whereas when the X is on the left side, it closes even if my finger is close to the X. Could be fluke but something I noticed today. (Using an iPhone 6S+ on 10.2.1).

Thanks again!

Joseph

In the builds that went out yesterday the time is now localized for your device settings and the X buttons etc should be a lot more clickable.

Thanks again for the feedback.

With the latest update 1.3.1(176) for iOS the app always crashes when I open the profile section and then try to switch between the car/stats/trips panes.

You have a bit of an odd setup in the system. You have 2 accounts with us but both point to the same car. Can you DM me and let me know which one you're actually using and we'll clean up the other? While that's a configuration we can support at some time, it's an edge case that isn't currently supported.

So today I had no registration of any of my two drives (to and from work) and yesterday there seemed to be a registration of a short drive that didn't take place.

It did register my charging at work today however.
Morning. Thanks for letting us know, we will take a look to see what's going on. Please let us know if you're still not seeing trips today.

Thanks again.

Morning. Thanks for letting us know, we will take a look to see what's going on. Please let us know if you're still not seeing trips today.

Thanks again.

I had no problems with the drive this morning, but yesterday I just had my iPhone in my pocket and today I put it in the car charger. Don't know if it has anything to say.

I'll try to keep it in my pocket on the way home to see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: bschippers718
I had no problems with the drive this morning, but yesterday I just had my iPhone in my pocket and today I put it in the car charger. Don't know if it has anything to say.

I'll try to keep it in my pocket on the way home to see if it makes a difference.
Okay, great news! Just keep an eye out and let us know if you're still seeing issues. Big update tomorrow morning.

Where do we find release notes for the android updates? Can we login/register via email now? I don't want to use FB to login.

Login is still by Facebook only on Android. We're working on alternative methods.

Ben usually sends out an email blast on the new updates. It's the same code base, so other than odd platform integration things (very few), both platforms have the same features.

We're working on fixing an issue where trips/charges are showing up late/seemingly never. They're backed up in a queue and we're working to resolve that.

Firstly, thanks for all the great feedback from the weekend drives, very helpful. Please keep it coming!

A few of you may have experienced drives that simply didn't appear to be tracking. They are tracking but because of server maintenance, some of your trips may not have appeared until much later in the day. We hope that our maintenance is done and normal usability is back for everyone.

We've also ran into a keyboard bug when reporting the number of open superchargers, we hope to have a fix out today so everyone can resume.