Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

I know a couple of folks in another thread here got that text over the weekend and then got VINs on Monday....hoping good things for you.
Eagerly waiting.
So there is another thread for this too? Haha. Am still navigating the threads on this site. Can't even figure out how to give a thumbs up for responses. Wish me luck trying to run the Model Y.

jkchbe

Sep 22, 2021
NC
MYLR as of Friday ETD was Jan 22-Feb 11 but as of this morning I have a VIN, had to accept Tesla Vision in lieu of radar, and ETD is now Dec 5 - Dec 9!
Did not think I'd have to push delivery into January - is the process to just call my local Tesla and ask to push into January?

I had a feeling a lot of people are going to be doing this, like me. I know the BBB credit is no guarantee, but I' be silly of me to not delay by a few weeks for the chance of several thousand dollars.

I ordered MY on Sep 22nd delivery was late March, then mid Feb., then mid Jan. And now... Dec 8th - Dec 31st.
It's Blue + FSD.
You may want to check with your delivery center. I ordered Sep 28th, also Blue and my delivery date currently says Dec 29 -31st. Called my delivery center yesterday and they are seeing that my car will be built March 17.

Damn. My EDD was between 12/2-12/16. And when I saw it not change last night, I figured it was going to hold schedule as I have been moving my vacation away from the dates that were posted. I am out of state during Xmas and NY. And this morning, new updated. Got moved to 12/10-12/31. Do they expect me to fly back to accept the car if it falls on the dates I am not here?

Mengy

Feb 18, 2020
PA
I just now found this thread, added my info to the spreadsheet!

Ordered my red LR MY on 10-26-21, original EDD was May 2022, then went to June, then April, then March, and now I got a VIN by text! New window is 12-4 to 12-8. Strange though, it's an older VIN than other people are getting currently (MF302,1XX) so this car was either:

A) Someone cancelled and now I got it, or
B) Someone rejected it on delivery and now I got it

Tomorrow I'll do my insurance and complete the application, then hopefully I get a delivery appointment so I can go over this MY and make sure there aren't any issues with it. I'll update my info once I know more. If all goes well I might actually take delivery this week! 😮

Reactions: DrGriz

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC