Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered today, LR AWD MY, MSM on black, induction wheels, no tow
Now it’s waiting time 2 to 11 weeks!

Also ordered yesterday. The estimate was showing 7 to 11 weeks when I ordered. Within a few hours it changed to 2 to 11 weeks for both new orders and my order. However, starting last night my account page now shows no delivery estimate at all. Curious if you or anyone else has seen the same behavior?

I ordered MY LR Midnight Silver Metallic, White Interior, 19" Wheels, Tow.
What did you order? Based on a lot of reading here, it seems that they build them in batches - a bunch of MYP's in white, then grey, then blue.... Then a bunch of LR AWD's grouped by color..... Then they allocate based on location - the closer to end of quarter, the more they work back closer to the factory.... That's why the VINs are not always sequential. Not saying this is actually how it's done, but it seems - based on results - likely. I suspect you'll get a VIN and delivery this month.
I ordered MY LR Midnight Silver Metallic, White Interior, 19" Wheels, Tow.

Also ordered yesterday. The estimate was showing 7 to 11 weeks when I ordered. Within a few hours it changed to 2 to 11 weeks for both new orders and my order. However, starting last night my account page now shows no delivery estimate at all. Curious if you or anyone else has seen the same behavior?
current web site delivery time as of this morning- but need to take with grain of salt..

Model Y​

Estimated Delivery: 2-4 weeks

current web site delivery time as of this morning- but need to take with grain of salt..

Model Y​

Estimated Delivery: 2-4 weeks

This will depend on where you're located (or, more accurately, where your IP address is located). West cost seems to be reporting 2-4 weeks, while elsewhere in the US and Canada show 2-11.

I did just get an email from a sales advisor letting me know that there's a chance I could be paired with a vehicle as early as March but possibly as late as May.

Congrats on the delivery and new car! When did you order? I'm also in NJ and I ordered on 2/25 and have yet to be assigned a VIN.
I ordered on January 30, and was assigned a VIN 2 days later, but asked them to remove it as I didn't want the car until after March 1. They must have put something in the system as when I logged in on March 1, boom, there was a VIN...