Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/7 - test drive
4/8 - order placed 6-10 week delivery
4/10 - delivery updated to May 5 - May 25
4/14 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7
4/18 - delivery updated to May 15 - Jun 4
4/19 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7

Ordered LR, Blue, 20" Induction, Black INT, 5 seat, AP, Tow hitch.
Paying in BTC
SW Michigan. The GR store just opened, but they're not set up yet for deliveries. Have to drive to Clarkston for delivery.

Then in another thread I see there's some MYPs being delivery to various locations around the country. Found a Blue one in St. Louis. Hmmmm.... $9K more, white interior (may help with the heat coming through that big glass roof), no tow (what do I need that for?). It's only a 7 hour drive (good chance to try out that supercharger network, will add a couple of hours travel for charge time).

I wonder how fast they can get it ready for me? Ha!

4/7 - test drive
4/8 - order placed 6-10 week delivery
4/10 - delivery updated to May 5 - May 25
4/14 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7
4/18 - delivery updated to May 15 - Jun 4
4/19 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7

Ordered LR, Blue, 20" Induction, Black INT, 5 seat, AP, Tow hitch.
Paying in BTC
SW Michigan. The GR store just opened, but they're not set up yet for deliveries. Have to drive to Clarkston for delivery.

Then in another thread I see there's some MYPs being delivery to various locations around the country. Found a Blue one in St. Louis. Hmmmm.... $9K more, white interior (may help with the heat coming through that big glass roof), no tow (what do I need that for?). It's only a 7 hour drive (good chance to try out that supercharger network, will add a couple of hours travel for charge time).

I wonder how fast they can get it ready for me? Ha!
Worth a try if that config is what you are looking for.