Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got one assigned in source yesterday, 5XXX. Account doesn't reflect it yet but confirmed with Tesla that it indeed has been assigned. Probably means that it's on the truck in California. Pearl White/LR AWD/19/No FSD/Northern VA. Expecting it to be here by the end of the month!

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
What do you mean by source?

By checking the 'View Page Source' of the Tesla Account page and searching for "5YJY". Follow these steps below on a web browser.

1. Once you've logged into your tesla account, right-click and select 'View page source'.
2. Do a search - Ctrl + F, enter '5YJY'
3. You should be able to see something like below, if a VIN has been assigned. it'll be empty, if the VIN isn't assigned yet.

showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":true,"vin":"5YJYXXXXXXXXXXXXX","insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber

• Informative
Reactions: tez_man and KJD
By checking the 'View Page Source' of the Tesla Account page and searching for "5YJY". Follow these steps below on a web browser.

1. Once you've logged into your tesla account, right-click and select 'View page source'.
3. You should be able to see something like below, if a VIN has been assigned. it'll be empty, if the VIN isn't assigned yet.

showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":true,"vin":"5YJYXXXXXXXXXXXXX","insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber
Thanks for that!

Do you have your Mvpa document listed yet? The VIN is listed in that document also.

Was it in the source on the page right when you sign into your account, after you click "manage" or after you click "completed tasks"?

Got the vin from the decoder last night ... got the message this morning at 9 on the road 10 delivery noon. Touchless ish.
zip zip zip no big issues.
58xx DM RED 19 inch wheels ordered on reveal day. 5/20 factory production date Post Shutdown.
All is well in Tesla land

• Love
Reactions: MrTuna
Man, I'm jealous, I have same/similar configuration- with LR-AWD and FSD. Ordered March 22nd.
Haven't seen many 20" wheels getting VINs assigned since reopening.
Enjoy!
Me neither. I’ve been waiting on a vin to get assigned as well. Ordered pearl white with black interior and 20” induction wheels on 2/1/2020. No FSD. Noticing post shutdown deliveries being scheduled are for the 19” Gemini wheels

Ordered 25Feb2020, received text 20May2020, however, i got MVPA 17th May when I refreshed my Tesla account. VIN: 57xx

AWD, 19", Blue/Black, no FSD. - Delivery center Springfield, NJ.

They tried to schedule my delivery for 01JUN2020, I tried to delay to July, but they said they could only hold for 3 days. In the end I released my VIN to allow them to give the car to someone else, reasons:

1. Awaiting the point of sale $5k rebate in NJ to come into effect, approx July?
2. WFH still..company said not getting back to work until maybe after Labor Day, currently only driving once a week (for groceries, essentials, etc.)
3. Didn't make sense for me to get the car, have to pay for insurance, loans, etc. while it'll just be sitting in my garage.

I told them to call me back Early Aug to see if I'm ready to take delivery, they said no problem, so I guess we'll see what happens then.