Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates also got worse today, from May 9-May 24 to now May 19 - June 08 something is up since we all had our dates pushed.
My dates has been as followed for the last few weeks

May 13 - June 2
May 16 - June 6
May 15 - June 4
May 13 - June 2
So far, my estimate hasn’t changed for the last few days. I am hopeful that I’ll be able to pick up the model Y in mid to late May.

Reactions: ropogigio724
I can't find my profile completion date.. I can't even find the Prepare for Delivery section.. Where is it? I tap on ACCOUNT then on my reservation number and then I get this screen..
Can't seem to find the Delivery section..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-102905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-102905_Chrome.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210425-102919_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-102919_Chrome.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 46
I can't find my profile completion date.. I can't even find the Prepare for Delivery section.. Where is it? I tap on ACCOUNT then on my reservation number and then I get this screen..
Can't seem to find the Delivery section..
Try turning your phone sideways, or view on a computer. You won't have the profile completion date given to you by tesla - only you will know based on remembering when you input all the data aside from insurance.

Reactions: FloridaSun
This is what it shows if I do that. It shows that it's complete but no date..

View attachment 656863
I just re-read your original post. I missed you are looking to find the date when "Prepare for Delivery" was completed. I know my date because I saw it change after I did my trade but then decided not to do my trade thru Tesla and went with a Third Party. Maybe, your SA can help you with that.

I just re-read your original post. I missed you are looking to find the date when "Prepare for Delivery" was completed. I know my date because I saw it change after I did my trade but then decided not to do my trade thru Tesla and went with a Third Party. Maybe, your SA can help you with that.
it really doesn't matter too much anyways.. It was probably around 4/16 or so.. Would have been nice for the spreadsheet..

Put in order today for LR AWD Model Y, white/black, Gemini, 5 seat w/ tow hitch. Will not be taking delivery Q2, hoping for tax rebate/pos discount to be announced from July 1 on. Or Jan 2022. Either way I will delay til then. Missed out on doing before the recent price increases but figured they will only go up from here as demand is outpacing supply. And maybe the rebates will have a $50k max starting point so Tesla will be forced to lower prices. We shall see how this plays out.

@Troy how do I add a second entry to the form? I have already done one for the mrs and it won’t let me add an additional one for mine.