Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved my Model Y 7 seats on 05/24 and it showed 4-12 weeks. completed my profile. but on the estimated delivery its "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

For new order its in the 3-13 weeks

I'll go through the checklist tomorrow since I'm too excited to point out any issues at the moment. High level, the rear hatch gap looks good, it came with just 6 miles. They dropped off the car in a parking spot near my house and I got access to the car via phone. Pretty freakin' awesome experience.

It was fun waiting with you guys, see you in the other parts of the forum. ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    782.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 74
Reserved my Model Y 7 seats on 05/24 and it showed 4-12 weeks. completed my profile. but on the estimated delivery its "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

For new order its in the 3-13 weeks
I ordered on the same day as you, and also 7 Seats! No estimated date on my account either.

I saw my VIN number this morning, Friday, May 28. It being the Memorial Day weekend I scheduled pickup on Tuesday in case I'm still running interference with the bank. I'm in Richmond, VA and dropped by the Tesla center here today and now after a bit of a drought the parking lot was filled with every model in every color. A car carrier trailer arrived like Santa/Easter Bunny as I was leaving.

MYLR-5, ordered 05/06 was given end of June date, out of blue ‘clogged-in’ my account , had to confirm Tesla Vision. Immediately assigned VIN and one week delivery window starting Memorial Day.

Goal was for a few others to try Tesla Vision before me, so guess I’ll be one of others. More data doesn’t always mean better data.