Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two days in a row with same estimate, in the same range as a few others.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 77
There is a column on the spreadsheet for delivery profile completion. When is it considered complete? Mine is all done except for trade-in and payment method because I don't want to accept their offer or the terms of the loan yet (since I'm so far out).
Does this hinder my order progress or does it not matter?

• Informative
Reactions: TravelFree
There is a column on the spreadsheet for delivery profile completion. When is it considered complete? Mine is all done except for trade-in and payment method because I don't want to accept their offer or the terms of the loan yet (since I'm so far out).
Does this hinder my order progress or does it not matter?
Thanks. Didn't know that but I added my final comments to the spreadsheet with the edit link.

People have been getting deliveries all April and May, so no. The spreadsheet is a very small subset of people, even a small subset of users on this forum. Look at postings on the Model Y subreddit for instance.
Agree, people in other forums are still getting deliveries. At least they are posting VIN's and pictures which would indicate deliveries are still happening.

Can't really say this order process has been anything but daily disappointment. We'll be blowing through the low end projection of my original estimate, and at this rate I stand at a huge risk with a June of the credit union having to pull my credit score AGAIN because they'll need to re-approve the loan as it has been so long since I obtained approval.

You can see where things clearly went wrong 14 days after my order where both the low end and high end projections stopped converging with the original projections. Totally dumb

EXCEL_W6JeW9lccz.png

Multiple hard inquiries on your credit isn't a big deal if you have good credit. If it is within a certain amount of time (for example multiple auto loan pulls), then it doesn't matter. After 2-3 hard pulls per year, I think it hits you like 3-5 points each time but starts to recover each month after.

Multiple hard inquiries on your credit isn't a big deal if you have good credit. If it is within a certain amount of time (for example multiple auto loan pulls), then it doesn't matter. After 2-3 hard pulls per year, I think it hits you like 3-5 points each time but starts to recover each month after.
In my case, it may make a difference. While I have exceptional credit with most Credit Bureaus (around 825 on the 850 scale and 840+ on the 900 scale), I'm only 789 on Experian VantageScore (because they group together Home Equity Line of Credit with Credit cards and not with Home Loans while all other scores consider it a Home Loan. Mixing secured and unsecured debt makes no sense at all) and Excellent starts at 780.. Below that is Very Good. With 2 to 3 inquiries, I could drop to Very Good Credit if the lender uses that particular score.. Very good instead of excellent could mean worse interest rate..

I noticed something interesting. Each VIN generally ends in a 5 on the sheet. Some used to take the vin number as an indicator to how many have been produced. Obviously this cant be true now. Additionally, there are some with the same VIN numbers going to different cities. Has anyone else sorted the sheet by VIN and noticed these irregularities?

I noticed something interesting. Each VIN generally ends in a 5 on the sheet. Some used to take the vin number as an indicator to how many have been produced. Obviously this cant be true now. Additionally, there are some with the same VIN numbers going to different cities. Has anyone else sorted the sheet by VIN and noticed these irregularities?
In lieu of disclosing their full VIN, people usually just input the first 3 or 4 digits followed by 55 or some random number.

Vin's are not consecutive so they cannot indicate how many cars have been produced. Additionally, LR and P have different letters earlier in their VIN's. SR may be different as well.