Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was mentally forced to order a MY Performance, Its a bit of a stretch of where I wanted to be for a car payment but I can afford it, so the race of which one gets to me quicker is on. I ordered MYLR June 4th, and my EDD is Aug 19 - sept. 8 and I just ordered the performance 3 days ago and it says my EDD is Aug 15 - Sept 4th....Will the performance beat the LR (pun intended) Ill keep you all informed.
My order date is also 6/4 (profile completion technically, original order was 2/14). My EDD is Aug 24-Sept 13. I've seen MYP come in 3-6 weeks most of the time. MYLR seems like it's 8-12 on average.

Reactions: Luxolas
Has anyone who has gotten a recent MY checked to see if it still has the lead-acid battery or a L-Ion like the MS? I'm curious when they plan to witch (maybe with Austin production, I know)

Also, Just got my VIN for MYP. Delivery date says 5-12 August, but the SA says they don't have visibility yet. Transportation issue?

Just an FYI, but I believe "Delivery Date" in the spreadsheet is meant for the actual delivery date, not the estimated delivery date. Kind of throws off the "days to delivery" calc.

And yes, these are the things my logical OCD coder brain struggles with :)
I thought that as well, I see ppl submitting there estimated delivery dates, instead of waiting for there actual delivery date and then going back and modding their submission. 🤦‍♂️

Is this spreadsheet used to track statistics for the EDD? I did not see anywhere to add that. (But since it changes so often, perhaps it is not a useful data point)

I don't this so, its to see who has gotten their cars, and track how many days it took them

Exactly. Only actual dates should be recorded (Order Date, Profile Date, VIN Date and Delivery Date). EDD should not be stored anywhere on the sheet or in your form. They are for entertainment purposes only.

looks like my mid-June order's delivery estimate has been pushed to October (today), yesterday when I checked it was showing beginning of September (and when I put in the order back in June it was supposed to be end of August for delivery)

But I don't mind the wait, I'm hoping that my Y gets the new updated battery and cast process

After 2-1/2 months, I finally got to pick up my new MY today! I had to take an Uber for over two hours to get to the Delivery Center in Columbus Oh.
I arrived about 45-minutes early. There were 3 available SAs there. One of them immediately started to help me through the process. We did all the paperwork right there in the showroom (90% of it was dealing with temp plates). He then went in the back and turned on my Tesla phone app.
After that was all done he brought my car out to the parking area in front. He offered to walk me though anything and everything. I asked a few questions and then said I just want to do my inspection. A very nice, calm and full human process!
The only thing that I could find was some drops of washer fluid in the frunk and the two USB-C outlets for the back seat didn't work with my phone and USB-A to USB-C adapter. The SA wiped up the fluid drips and tried his phone and my cable on the back plugs and no good for him either. He thought it could be my adapter and if not put in a ticket to Tesla Service.
It was quick and I ended up leaving before my original appointment time!
Vin is 2415xx and it includes the Bioweapon filtration!
Phew!!

Attachments

• IMG_6593D.jpeg
    IMG_6593D.jpeg
    562.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    972.2 KB · Views: 70