Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a bug where the max sped does not match the cars speed until it reached the limit.
Is it related to this explanation in the Model 3 like-named thread?

Reactions: Electrify2022
I have an iPhone. The Max speed we didn’t have an issue with the previous version.
Hi,
I am using your new (iOS) App with my EU Model 3 (2022) and now I am experiencing connection issues / app hang-ups with the new version (did not happen with the old version, was always detected immediately wirhout any hassle).
The very first start the whole system crashed - and I had to restart my whole phone.
would be happy for a fix - I love everything in your app, but this new feature is annoying.
(BTW: what does the red „stop indicator“ line actually show?! In my car - no EAP / stop sign detection - it goes red if the car has come to a full stop. Is that what the intension of the „red bottom line“ is?)

Thank you, Roland

Hi,
I am using your new (iOS) App with my EU Model 3 (2022) and now I am experiencing connection issues / app hang-ups with the new version (did not happen with the old version, was always detected immediately wirhout any hassle).
The very first start the whole system crashed - and I had to restart my whole phone.
would be happy for a fix - I love everything in your app, but this new feature is annoying.
(BTW: what does the red „stop indicator“ line actually show?! In my car - no EAP / stop sign detection - it goes red if the car has come to a full stop. Is that what the intension of the „red bottom line“ is?)

Thank you, Roland
The red line at the bottom is when your brake light are on. This come in handy to know when I’m autopilot the car is braking.

I love the app also, a screen in front of me which I can remove if I don’t want to use it.

Little bugs are annoying and hopefully the come out with more updates.

The app is in the worst state that it’s ever been. I hadn’t used it for 3 months because they stopped releasing updates.. then I used it a few days ago and was surprised to see that it’s actually worse.

This is a great concept and a helpful addition to the car - when it works.. but the bugs are there. Overall, on a long drive it’s nice to have. But as far as getting into my car, loading Teslogic and slapping my phone on my steering column.. those days have passed.

Hi,

Thank you, Roland
Hi Roland,
We're working on the connection issue, most of the new bugs have been fixed. If you're still facing this problem, we also recommend deleting and reinstalling the app. Please let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

I see that Google play says:
Updated on Feb 28, 2023

What's new
The major changes:
- Bug fixes with connection
- The ability to adjust speed limit threshold.
- HUD display mode.
- Different options for the range calculation. Teslogic range estimation is based on weather, terrain and your driving style. Tesla range estimation is also available.
- The ability to choose the location of notifications: at the bottom or at the top of the screen.
- Stop signal indicator: red strip that lights up at the bottom of the screen.
- High beam and Chill indicators.
I see that Google play says:
Updated on Mar 10, 2023

What's new
1.2.1 fixes:
- Freezes in some cases
- SpeedMAX calc

Reactions: Electrify2022
Hi Kate, I’VE just downloaded your new App (iOS) and although the speed is shown in km (I live in Germany) both the odometer and the projected range is in miles. I‘ve deleted ane reinstalled the App a couple of times, but no improvement. Any suggestions?
Many thanks Charles

Hi Kate, I’VE just downloaded your new App (iOS) and although the speed is shown in km (I live in Germany) both the odometer and the projected range is in miles. I‘ve deleted ane reinstalled the App a couple of times, but no improvement. Any suggestions?
Many thanks Charles
Hi Charles! Have you tried driving with Teslogic yet? It usually switches to the correct system after you start driving.

Hi Charles! Have you tried driving with Teslogic yet? It usually switches to the correct system after you start driving.
Hi Kate, I installed Teslogic 2 days ago and it showed KM for both the actual speed and the range. The range given for “city” was far lower than for “ highway” which is strange, so I decided to reinstall the App with this result. I’ve only driven 5 miles or so since reinstalling the App. Maybe I need to take a longer trip?

Hi Kate, I installed Teslogic 2 days ago and it showed KM for both the actual speed and the range. The range given for “city” was far lower than for “ highway” which is strange, so I decided to reinstall the App with this result. I’ve only driven 5 miles or so since reinstalling the App. Maybe I need to take a longer trip?
Regarding the range: Teslogic estimates range based on the statistics of your driving. Weather, terrain and your driving style can affect this figure. Therefore, the indicators may differ from what you are used to seeing on the Tesla screen. But you can always switch to Tesla data in the settings menu (the very left screen). It should switch to km after you drive a bit. The same is for the odometer. Also if you want to reset the odometer just do a long tap on average speed or mileage. Hope it helps!

Regarding the range: Teslogic estimates range based on the statistics of your driving. Weather, terrain and your driving style can affect this figure. Therefore, the indicators may differ from what you are used to seeing on the Tesla screen. But you can always switch to Tesla data in the settings menu (the very left screen). It should switch to km after you drive a bit. The same is for the odometer. Also if you want to reset the odometer just do a long tap on average speed or mileage. Hope it helps!
Hi Kate, thanks for your help. Problem with km display has benn solved ( I needed to take a longer drive to get the Teslogic to switch to km). I have another question: which Bluetooth versions work with the Teslogic transmitter? . My Nexus 7 won’t connect. It’s probably running on Bluetooth 3.0 or 4.0

Does anyone know if you can connect two Android devices at the same time? I'm hoping to connect a tablet beneath the main screen and one behind the wheel. The website mentions that the feature was forthcoming but I have no idea if it ever was or not.

Hi! This feature had originally been planned, but it turned out that implementing it on the hardware we had was not feasible. The good news is that we are currently preparing an updated version of Teslogic with this feature fully implemented. We'll make a good discount for all our current customers, so if you're interested, just let me know.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200