Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1EF68EAD-9484-4883-A25E-6451DA728614.jpeg Had my center console wrap 3M vinyl. Installer did a great job.

I just got a VIN! 8 days after configuring. What is the process now? Do I expect a phone call soon? I already have an approved loan from RBFCU. About how long until delivery after I have a VIN assuming no hiccups? I must admit my VIN came way quicker than I was anticipating.

Reactions: Dr. J
Earnark Audio installed dual dashcam on my Model 3 yesterday.
For anyone interested in seamless installs without any of the service error message and
want a professional job I highly recommend. Phone number 214 222 0974 speak to Joe.
They also carry Blackvue dual channel 750 model. I was the 1st Model 3 they installed,
Next one will go smoother since I was the test platform.

I looked in and was shocked at the work required. I've used them for my Model S.

Here's address if interested

Earmark Audio
708 Valley Ridge Circle
Lewisville, TX 75057

I found out about Earmark Audio through TMC when I asked who install dual dashcams
for Model S.

Here's a couple of dark photos showing the placement of both cameras.
sbVJQBiPSCSyAyakOYdB+Q.jpg FfPxRGxkQIGBAvBKbCM56w.jpg

I just got a VIN! 8 days after configuring. What is the process now? Do I expect a phone call soon? I already have an approved loan from RBFCU. About how long until delivery after I have a VIN assuming no hiccups? I must admit my VIN came way quicker than I was anticipating.

Wow. I'm hoping that I get a VIN shortly after invite too (whenever that ends up being).

Congrats! They will call you to arrange payment. Once the finance is figured out, just wait for them to call you to schedule delivery. It could be weeks in my case after 2 reschedules. The good news is they called me today and said my M3 is here and ready for delivery this afternoon!

Reactions: spudnik187

I got one too! Just 8 days after configuring! I think the theory about color having an impact on VIN assignment is true. You have the same configuration as me correct? VIN 152XX

Reactions: EinSV
I got one too! Just 8 days after configuring! I think the theory about color having an impact on VIN assignment is true. You have the same configuration as me correct? VIN 152XX

Yes same exact config. I wonder how close our VINS actually are? Mine has the same first three numbers. I updated RBFCU with my VIN and I got some cryptic info. I was unable to call them today so I will have to call Monday to understand what the next step is. They have been chomping at the bit since I moved my checking there to loan me money for a car. I almost went with them when we bought my wife’s van 4 years ago but Honda gave me 1k plus the same rate so I switched.

Yes same exact config. I wonder how close our VINS actually are? Mine has the same first three numbers. I updated RBFCU with my VIN and I got some cryptic info. I was unable to call them today so I will have to call Monday to understand what the next step is. They have been chomping at the bit since I moved my checking there to loan me money for a car. I almost went with them when we bought my wife’s van 4 years ago but Honda gave me 1k plus the same rate so I switched.
PM me and we can compare VINs. I hope to get a lot done with RBFCU Monday.

9E1D5595-0798-4502-9878-E95F88705984.jpeg
I picked up my silver Model 3 at the North Houston SC yesterday. I love it! I love the screen. I don’t miss the heads up display. I love the size! I can park so easily and the car doesn’t take up the entire parking space. The weirdest thing for me has been trying to get used to the blinker.

Yes, it’s true that you feel the road much more if you are coming from air suspension. Sometimes my S felt like it was floating above the road.

Reactions: Boourns