Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not broken hearted, just really curious why a 3/31 line waiter in California would get it after a 4/3 orderer in Toronto.

-smak-

After reading this I don't feel as bad as I did when I heard that someone in the UK who ordered 4/10 received the gift before I did and I ordered just before the reveal.

I just hope the pre-order queue has a proper logical order and is not a random pick like this.

For those who haven't received theirs......you have seen them.....Is anyone broken hearted?
Nope, not broken hearted, I'm sure almost everyone that reserved one will receive theirs, there are almost 400,000 of them though so it will take a while. I'm sure a few will get lost, forgotten, stolen, eaten by the dog, etc. but if, after Tesla is done sending them out you contact them, I'd be willing to bet they'd get another one out to you.

Nope, not broken hearted, I'm sure almost everyone that reserved one will receive theirs, there are almost 400,000 of them though so it will take a while. I'm sure a few will get lost, forgotten, stolen, eaten by the dog, etc. but if, after Tesla is done sending them out you contact them, I'd be willing to bet they'd get another one out to you.
I am willing to photo copy and email mine to whomever wants one.

No way! I ordered on the 8th. I was under the impression I wouldn't receive this because I didn't physically stand in line, so I avoided this thread and admired the page count from afar. 19 ... 20 ... 21 ... 22 ... wow, those March 31st-ers are really rubbing it in! Eventually (it took a while) I stopped feeling sorry for myself. And then this week, a large white envelope arrived! Was I ever surprised. Thank you Team Tesla! I'm really impressed with how fast they're rolling off hundreds of thousands of these and I am happy to be counted among the very first despite my tardiness. Good practise for ramping up production I guess. :p

(Deep speculation: is this any sort of indication what order we're receiving our cars in?) :D

Looks like today was a good day for us Canucks! A thankfully crease-free envelope from Tesla was waiting on my front hallway table today when I got home from work. I live on Vancouver Island & ordered online on April 1st, so was not expecting it to arrive so quickly when many who waited in line still haven't received theirs. Hoping everyone's gifts arrive very soon! :)

I saw one of these bumper stickers on the back of a speeding volt today. It would have been a good addition to your gift pak.
Googled and found it here. Unplugged Performance | Model 3 Reservation Holder’s Sticker

Capture.PNG