Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just FYI if you haven't received your gift you should email [email protected]. I recently moved and I think mine got lost in the mail. they verified my reservation data (3/31 fun) and sent me one overnight

Good to know, thanks!

I'm not there yet, there are still people in the US getting them so I'll give a couple more weeks then give them a shout. Of course it does make me nervous about my spot in the whole queue, even though my MyTesla page says 3/31, maybe there's a computer somewhere that doesn't agree ....:eek:

By the way, I still haven't received my "gift". I think they forgot about me. :(
Nor have I. I know that the there was a pause between the initial ones being sent out and the latest wave that seemed to go on for a while so I'm going to give it to the end of the month. If I haven't gotten it by then and it doesn't seem like any are still being delivered, I'll contact them.

My biggest fear of course is that this will affect my delivery if they don't know that I reserved on the 31st (even though my MyTesla page says it) let alone that I waited in line.

Nor have I. I know that the there was a pause between the initial ones being sent out and the latest wave that seemed to go on for a while so I'm going to give it to the end of the month. If I haven't gotten it by then and it doesn't seem like any are still being delivered, I'll contact them.

My biggest fear of course is that this will affect my delivery if they don't know that I reserved on the 31st (even though my MyTesla page says it) let alone that I waited in line.
Same here. I'm not concerned about the gift, but I will really need the car!

Does anyone really believe that a Tesla gift would be stolen? Its only precious to Tesla reservationists.

They might seem interesting to thieves, and later just being dumped when they realize that it is not an attack vector for gaining access to a vehicle. But, yeah other than that, no: there are a couple of hundred thousand of the prints so outside of those that Elon really signed, they are practically worthless to anyone but us...